♡7♡

Zed's POV:
I barge through the locker room doors seeing the guys who talked trash earlier. They all scream seeing me in my current state. Don't care.
"You know, y'all aren't secret when you're plotting. I heard it all, stay away from y/n!" I bark getting into hair faces
"You think y/n likes you? Ha! Tough luck. She's so pretty, she's different. Like a bad different, she really does need to change. But she's still not like you, freak!"
That's it. I push him again the locker and squeeze my hand around his throat.
"What was that?!" I yell
"N-nothing! I'm so-sorry, please l-let me go, n-nice zombie.." he pleads wanting me to let him go
I roll my eyes and drop him, huh, didn't realize I lifted him off the ground. Him and his buddies scurry away until I'm the only one left in the room.
I make my z-band go back to normal and change into my other clothes. Heading our the door I see y/n on a bench waiting on me. Man, this girl...
"Princess, hey," I greet walking up to her, she stands and wraps her arms gently around my torso, laying her head on my chest in the process.
"What's this all about?" I chuckle holding her delicate frame.
"I just, i- i.. needed this,I need you zed. You make me better, you promise to not leave me, right?"
The words pass her lips and tears seem to brim her eyes threatening to fall.
"Hey, hey. What did I say, huh? Even with everything going on inside that lil head of yours, I'll want you. Nothing could make me think otherwise."
She holds me tighter and I rest my head on top of hers.
"Okay, I can tell you're tired. And I want you in my arms more, so-"
I let her go and pick her up to carry her bridal style. "I'm doing this,"
She giggles and places her head on my shoulder closing her eyes. She slowly drifts off to sleep and I carry her home.
Or on second thought.. I change directions and wall to my house. She can stay with me.

Guyyyyssss I am slowly running out of ideas, I need some ideas on how this can go. Comment or message me, and if you want to become a co-author that's fine too. But you will have to message me for that. Thanks loves