♡6♡

At the football game

Zed's POV:
The game starts soon. I am putting in the uniform I have to wear and hear a lot of things being said behind me.
"Why did coach let a zombie on the team?"
"I don't know, but he's gonna make us lose!"
"Yea, I hope the other team tears him to shreds,"
"And what's with the new girl always hanging around him? Like she's fucking sexy, why is she around s hideous freak like him?"
"Wait, what if he has a thing for her?"
"We can get back at him, by going through her! So, who wants to date the new girl?"
"I will, she seems like she'll give a good blow job."
"Okay, Todd, Monday we ruin both their lives."
Thats my princess they're talking about. It was fine when it was just me, no, you don't need with my y/n.
I go outside the locker room and see y/n lurking around unsureof where to go. I smile and walk up to her.
"Hey," I greet my girlfriend
"Oh, hey. Damn, you look hot in that."
"Heh, nothing compared to you. Anyways, after the game I want you to meet my dad and little sister. I met your family so it's only fair. Okay?"
"Yea,"
"Or, are you sitting with anyone at the game?"
"No," she respond kicking the floor with her feet
"C'mon," I say dragging her to the bleachers where my dad sits holding my little sister ,zoe, on his lap.
"Dad, this is my girlfriend, y/n."
"The one you've been talking about! I've heard so much about you!" He says shaking her hand.
"Anyway though, I have to go play now. But would mind letting y/n sit with y'all?" I say holding onto my girlfriend's small frame.
"Of course,"
I walk off leaving y/n with my dad. Mom, would've liked her.
Time skip to after game
I run to the place where family can greet the players and see y/n standing nervously next to my dad.
I run up to her and envelope her in a hug.
"Hey Zed." She says with her voice muffled due to her face being in my chest.
"Hey,"
"You did great, " she says with a smile as we pull away from each other.
"Couldn't have done it without you,"
"What do you mean?"
" seeing you up in the stands was very encouraging."
"Oh, uh.. ok.."
"I have to go, but I'll walk you home later, princess." I say walking off to the locker room. Now to take care of those idiot guys thinking they can take away my y/n.
I swipe my z-band and go into zombie mode, those guys won't know what hit them.