♡14♡

Y/n's POV:
    Zed and I lay on my bed wearing each other's hoodies. We decided to watch 'The Little Mermaid,' first.
      Our limbs tangle together and his head is on my chest just above my breast. (Ha, that rhymed. I'm a poet and I didn't even know it. MY NAME IS PHILLIP I AM A POETT!)
        I pet his hair he hums along to 'under the sea' sending vibrations through my chest.
         "Zed?" I speak up breaking the silence between us.
       "Yes, princess?"
                 "Do you, how did you know we are soulmates.. like, I mean.. "
         "You really want to know?"
    I nod. He sits up pulling me with him. We pause the movie and he takes in a deep breath.
        "So, every zombie has two parts. They don't tell you when you meet your soulmate. You usually get with another zombie, tell them 'hey check this person out' and they meet the person you want to be your soul mates other part. I thought I had found mine.. You see me and Eliza used to date. We let our other parts out to meet. We were not made for one another. When I got back to my house is when my part talked to me for the first time. His name is Zach, and he told me my lover is not a zombie. I will not meet her until I go to human high school, and she will out shine the rest. She won't fit in, and look for the girl with purple eyes. And that was that, he left. I thought for good, when I found you, and when I kissed you he came back. The only thing is though, he is angry. I betray him the first time. And he want to mark you as well ours,  but really just mine. By doing that you habe to have sex with them. Witch you are not ready for, but just know when you are ready... No promises on going easy, I won't exactly be incontrol of it."
          "So that's how you knew it was me. Wow, I never knew you and Eliza..."
      "Yea, hers talked to her as well. And she already found her soulmate. She's dating Alfonzo. (I know his name is bonzo, I didn't when I started the story. But I'm keeping it that way. If any of you comment about his name one more time I will cut you.)

     "But I really, really love you y/n, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."
      "Zed?"
   "Yes princess?"
           "I'm ready,"
   "What do you mean?"
          "Well you said the only way for you to truly claim me was.. yea.. I'm ready,"
            "You sure? Because there is no going back. Once he comes out, I cannot stop him."
        "I know. And yes I'm sure, I love you."
             "Well, then let's do this."
He leans down and kisses my lips, short and sweet. A feel electricity shoot through my body and I look at Zed, his eyes have changed color.. They are now red, his arms and face and covered in veins. Shit.
        "Damn, I finally get to meet you. I'm Zach, sure you already know that though. You're lucky zed is nice and all. Maybe he can carry you around tommorww seeing as you won't be able to walk. Now then, let's get on with this," he growls

   To be continued.  Smut will be in next chapter so those who feel weird reading it can skip it.