New book??!

Okay so, I am not ending this book. Just thinking of making on. That isn't fan fiction, I will put the first page on here. Tell me what you think and if you would or wouldn't read it. Thanks

     "I don't want to be here anymore."
The sentence passes my lips before I can stop it. Tears brim my eyes threatening to fall. I wish there was someone, just a single person to make me feel wanted. But no, all I have is the blade inching closer to my wrist.
        Looking at the marked skin a tear slips and lands onto a patch of clear skin leaving a puddle appear. I throw my knife against a nearby wall and sink into the corner I pushed myself into.
         "Why am I here?" I shout angrily wanting to hit something. Anything. I throw my head back trying to suppress the tears that come.
          I'm not happy, or sad, or angry. I seem to feel nothing, numb. My head spins, I feel dizzy. My throat is dry, all I can get out are mangled groans of agony.
       Reaching for the knife once more I portion it back on my wrist. This time to cut a different direction. Vertical.
       "Who will care right? I am just a waste of space, they'll thank me."
     Biting my lip I press the blade onto my skin.
      "Am I really doing this,"
Pulling the knife away. I want to die, but I don't. This isn't  how I would like to go, maybe. Maybe tomorrow, then I'll be able to bring myself to do it. Until then.

   The end well for now that is
What do y'all think??!