Playlist

[Title Song]
Remind Me by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood
"Been so long that you'd forget, the way I used to kiss your neck. Remind me, remind me."

How You Remind Me by Nickelback
"And I've been wrong, I've been down into the bottom of every bottle. These five words in my head scream, 'are we having fun yet?'"

She Wouldn't Be Wouldn't Gone by Blake Shelton

"If I had loved her this much all along, maybe, just maybe, she wouldn't be gone."

It's Not Over by Daughtry
"Let's start over. I'll try to do it right this time around. It's not over, 'cause a part of me is dead and in the ground."

One Last Chance by Daughtry
"I know this will take time, can you give me one last chance to make it right?"

Life After You by Daughtry
"Last time we talked, the night that I walked, burns like an iron in the back of my mind. I must have been high to say you and I weren't meant to be and just wasting my time."

Back in Time by Daughtry

"Take me back to those days of gold.We were young and said we'd never get old. No oh, no oh. Take me back to just me and you, doing things mama said don't do."

Stay by Black Stone Cherry
"If I told you I loved you, would it make you wanna stay? I'm sorry for the way I make you feel day after day."

Tequila by Dan + Shay
"Swearing on the bible, baby, I'd never leave ya. I remember how bad I need ya, when I taste tequila."

Want You Back by 5 Seconds of Summer
"No matter where I go, I'm always gonna want you back. No matter how long you're gone, I'm always gonna want you back."

Moving Along by 5 Seconds of Summer
"Is it bad that I'm hoping that you're broken? Is it bad that I'm wishing you're still broken? That you haven't found fish in the ocean, is it bad?"

Why Won't You Love Me by 5 Seconds of Summer
"You imagine when you close your eyes you're with me on the other side. So why won't you love me?"

Mercy by Brett Young

"If you're gonna break my heart, just break it. If you're gonna take your shot, then take it. Take it. If you've made up your mind, then make it. Make this fast. If you ever loved me, have mercy."

Perfect by Ed Sheeran
"We were just kids when we fell in love. I will not give you up this time."

Die a Happy Man by Thomas Rhett
"If I never get to build my mansion in Georgia, or drive a sports car up the coast of California. Oh, if all I've got is your hand in my hand, then baby I could die a happy man."

Then by Brad Paisley
"Like a river meets the sea, stronger than it's ever been, we've come so far since that day, and I thought I loved you then."

In Case You Didn't Know by Brett Young
"Even though I don't tell you all the time, you had my heart a long long time ago. In case you didn't know."