Chapter 3

No way.

No way in hell Park jimin just asked to train with me.

You stand in front of him completely shocked, eyes wide and everything. All he has to offer is an arrogant smile.

"No way."

"But you have to pay me back!"

You waved the money in your hand at him with a glare.

"Look, I'll only owe you thirty dollars after you take this. There's no way I'm training with you."

He smiles and pushes your hand away while crossing his arms and speaking in a condescending tone that makes your skin crawl.

"I don't accept other people's money, sweetheart."

Sweetheart.

Your blood boils again as you clench the money in your hands.

"Fine, of you won't take it then I'll go return all of this and get your money back, then I won't owe you shit."

He chuckles and points to a sign, lightly wiggling his finger clearly enjoying all of this.

"This store doesn't accept returns, only trades sweetheart."

Shooting him a glare you feel your stomach drop.

What kind of store doesn't accept returns?!

Feeling your world crash down right in front of your eyes you look up at his stupid beautiful face, it makes you want to barf in the nearest teash can.

"Why would you want to train with me anyway? To steal my routine or something?"

He blinks and lets out a deep laugh, clutching his stomach and wiping tears from his eyes.

Drama queen.

You're ready to punch that laugh right out of him until he gains his composure and tilts his head.

"I don't have to steal your routine, I'M number one, you're number two. I want to train because you have the best rink, and it's closer to my house anyway. Plus, I know you won't give it up, so we can just train together, a little competition."

Feeling slightly hurt from his words, you rub the space between your eyes that's begginning to ache from the current situation.

"How long do I have to train with you."

"Until the next competition."

"WHAT?!"

The next competition was three months away, there's no way you can be stuck with him for a whole three months. Feeling hopeful, you look at him through narrow eyes.

"By competition...do you mean the entrance competiton two months from now?"

It may only be a month difference, but it helps.

"No. Until the next big competition. The one in three months."

Groaning and  feeling your whole world crashing on top of you, you look up at Jimin, who, if you caught it correctly, looks slightly excited.

"So, let me get this straight. I have to let you train with me, for three whole months, over three hundred dollars?"

He smiles and leans down to my height, a wicked gleam in his dark ebony colored eyes.

"Think of it like a payment plan, a hundred dollars a month you'll pay me back by letting me train with you."

Sighing in misery, you roll your eyes at his cocky smile, but you stay strong and look in his eyes, it's like you're a mouse trapped in the cat's corner. You've never not paid someone back before, and you won't start now.