Chapter 7

No no no no no.

"No!"

Turning the key again, hoping for a miracle, you hear the engine click and shut off, leaving you cold and filled with dread.

Laying your head on the steering wheel, you let your arms fall into your lap while feeling completely defeated.

Pulling out your phone you push your contacts and frown when you only see two names inputted in your phone.

"Mom"

"🌟Jiminnie🌟"

Groaning and setting your phone down you get out of your car and raise the hood, coughing and waving your arm when smoke billows out of it.

"Ah...the engines shot..."

Scratching your head you look at your phone again and huff in frustration, you know what you have to do.

Dialing the number, you close your eyes and hope they pick up.

"Heelloooooo?"

Scrunching your nose you sigh and clear your throat.

"Hello Jimin."

"What're you calling me for hmm??? Wanna chat?"

Swallowing the dead you kick your feet across the ground.

"I um...my...my car broke down. Can you give me a ride home?"

The line is silent for a minute, causing you to blush and hug your arms from the cold air blowing around.

"Yeah, I'll be there as fast as I can."

He hangs up without another word and you look at your phone with a frown, why did his voice get all serious all of a sudden?

Sitting on top of your car for about twenty minutes, you feel slightly relieved when you see his Audi pull into the driveway by your car and he rolls down the window with a smile.

"Come on get in, it's cold."

With a nod you hop off of your car and slowly get into his, instantly feeling the heat his your face you breathe a sigh and relax as he stares at you intensely.

"I told you that you needed a coat."

Glaring at him you turn your head towards the window and blush.

"My house isn't far from here."

•••••

When Jimin pulls down your road, you look over at him as he looks around at each house, watching the road closely with slightly tired eyes.

"I um...I'm sorry I called you.."

He looks over with a smile ans chuckles lightly.

"I told you to call anytime, I meant it. Is your car alright?"

Shaking your head you huff and cross your arms.

"The engine is shot. I'm going to have to save enough money to buy a new car now, I'll just get a part time job somewhere."

He pulls in front of your house and turns his body towards you with his eyes looking instense and serious.

"How about this, I'll just give you rides where you need to go?"

Looking at him in shock, you shake your head and frown.

"No way, I'm not going to be in your debt again."

He frowns and when you try to get out, he reaches over and grabs your wirst softly, causing you to look back at him and you can barely make out his blushing face.