Chapter 31

He wants to know about me.

You blush softly and watch Jimin drive, the moonlight illuminating his face focused on the road.

"Why....do you wanna know about me?.."

"Because, you're my girlfriend and I don't know much about you, and I told you my weird family story..."

"Your story isn't weird, it's sad."

"It's...sad?..."

"I hate that you and Jungkook can't get along."

"I know...me too..."

You look over and see Jimin's jaw is tight, his eyes sharply focused as he sighs.

"I wish he would realize that I love him, and the side of the story he has isn't true."

"His side?"

"Jungkook blames me for killing his Father, but his father was cheating on our mother. He was awful to her. From my mother's perspective though, he was a King, a perfect father that was taken away from his son."

"Oh...Have you tried talking to him about it?.."

"No."

By the look on his face, you decide to not pry very much, he looks like he's either about to cry or punch through a wall.

"So...where are you taking me?.."

"Somewhere serene."

Serene?

What is with him and taking me to secret places?

You offer him a soft smile while reaching over and grabbing his hand, maybe you can halt some of his stress about Jungkook.

"It better be good Chimchim."

His cheeks turn pink when you use his new nickname, his mouth twitching into a very small smile.

"I like that."

"What?"

"Chimchim.."

"Well I hope you like it, because I'm stuck calling you it."

"Will you call me that forever?"

Eh?

Forever?

"Um...sure?"

Jimin smiles wide and stares out the windshield, taking a soft breath and whispering.

"Good.."

······

"Wait...this is where we're going?"

You blink and look around at the scene in front of you, Jimin has pulled off to the side of the road and is in the trunk with a flashlight.

"No, this is just where we have to stop. We have to walk where we're going."

"Ohhh..."

Jimin pulls a blanket out of his trunk and a picnic basket as he tilts his head towards the forest.

"Come on, lets go."

You blush and smile, following behind him quietly as he makes his way into the dark forest, flashlight being the only think to light your path.

This is already so much fun...

Little adventures like this....

Jimin reaches back and grabs your hand, tugging you closer to him.