Chapter 33

This is paradise...

Laying on the blanket under the stars with Jimin, his arm softly under your neck, your heart flutters softly when you look over at him.

He's so handsome...

While laying with Jimin, you realize just how warm he really is, He's like a human heater in the freezing winter air.

This boy could heat a small hpuse with just his body.

When Jimin's eyes meet yours, his black hair dusting over his soft teddy bear brown eyes, just his gaze can freeze you in your very place.

Aish.

What's he doing to me.

You give him a soft smile and grab your phone, looking at the time you see it's past midnight.

"Aish! Jimin it's so late!"

His intoxicating eyesmile stretches along his beautifully sculptured face as he lets out a light chuckle, his arm making Its way around your waist.

"So?"

"So? We have practice tomorrow..."

"Ugh...stupid practice."

You giggle softly when Jimin pushes himself off of the blanket, looking over at you with mischevious eyes.

"We could run away."

"What?"

"Let's run away and give up our careers!"

"Jimin."

"I know...we can't."

You giggle and sits up with him, his absence of warm causing chills to creepy up your entire body.

"Ah...why does it have to be so fricken cold."

"Because it's winter."

"Really? I had no idea."

You shoot the handsome male your best sarcastic tone, this causes his eyes to gleam as he walks over to you.

"Are you giving me sass?"

You smile wide and give a soft nod, pressing your freezing cold body against his.

"Yes now let's hurry and get to the car before my face freezes off.

········

"My face is freesing off."

"Sweetheart, your fave can't freeze off."

"It so can to! I left my nose back in the trees back there, froze right off like a nugget."

"Gross."

Jimin's nose wrinkles at your description, but he offers a light chuckle as he leads you out of the woods towards the car.

"We're here, better now?"

You nod and turn to him with an innocent look, batting your eyelashes.

"I'm so cold."

Jimin smiles and pushes you softly towards the car, getting in the drivers seat and turning the key, the engine roaring to life.

"Come on, it's nice and warm in here."

"You don't have to tell me twice."

Hopping in the passengers seat, you look over at Jimin and smile, pressing your hands against the heater vent.

"Thank you...for um...showing me that place..."

You watch the males cheeks turn a soft shade of rose, his eyes tenderly looking up at the stars.