Chapter 24

You're frustrated.

You're confused.

Standing in front of your mirror, you swallow hard and press your hand against your chest, your heart slamming.

Why....

Why do I feel this way...

You feel almost like crying, frustration causing it to feel like an elephant sitting on your chest.

"Y/N?"

You jump slightly when Jin walks into your room, his eyes soft and questioning.

"Jimin is downstairs if you're ready to go."

"Oh...yeah...thanks.."

Pulling your sweatshirt over your tank top, you grab your bag and head out of your room, the feeling never leaving your clouded mind.

·····

The house has been so awkward these past few days, it's like Jimin and Jungkook are literally having a war with eachother, they keep snapping out about the most random of things.

Jimin even snapped for Jungkook not having a brush in the bathroom...

You've done your best to avoid the two men as much as possible, you don't want to get caught in their brotherly quarrels.

"Morning Y/N."

You nod and smile softly at Jungkook who eats a bowl of sugarpuffs, his eyes downcast.

"Um...morning Jungkook..."

He looks up at you with a smile, flashing the bunny teeth that causes your heart to melt.

Ugh...so cute...

"Y/N...lets go."

You turn your head in the direction of the blonde haired male waiting at the door, the sun gleaming off his soft features.

Wow...

Damnit Y/N.

You nod and walk past Jimin, getting to the car as quickly as possible.

Please don't have it be awkward..

•••••

It's  so awkward.

You sit in the warm seat, arms crossed in front of you as the car ride is nothing but dead silence.

You look over at Jimin, who look nothing but genuinely tires, dark circles under his eyes.

Aw...poor Jimin...

Trying to lighten the mood, you stretch your arms and look over at Jimin.

"I bet practice will be hard today...you know since we've been gone..."

Jimin simply gives you a nod and continues to drive, your smile quickly fades into a pout.

It's all my fault...I probably made him feel so awkward...I shouldn't have slept in his bed with him...

Guilt settling into your already anxious chest, you lean your head against the window, tears brimming your eyes.

I'm so sorry Jimin....

····

"Eh? Where are the coaches?"

You finish tying the laces of your skates before pushing yourself onto the ice, Jimin joins you and looks around, his face just as confused.

"Who knows....it isn't like them to be late."