Chapter 4

Alright Y/N, you just have to ignore Jimin for three months.

Putting your headphones in your ears, you clutch your bag and step into the familiar ice arena, the smell of weights fills your nose as you push open the thin glass door and see Jimin already stretching.

You've never seen him look like this, your view is always him in tight skimpy shimmery performance shirts, but this time he looked completely different.

He looks simple in his basketball shorts and plain black sweatshirt, his Puma shoes glinting in the light ever so often because of the gold label. A black headband keeps his bangs off of his already sweaty forehead as his leg muscles contract under the pressure.

You gotta admit, he looks hot.

"Oh! You're here?"

He greets you with his regular eyesmile, which you don't return as you walk by him, completely silent. A pout plays across his slightly puffy cheeks as you walk straight over to the weight machine, not sparing him one glance.

Your muscles contract and ache while sweat pours down your forehead from the extensive workout, looking at your phone your stomach drops with frustration.

It's only been thirty minutes.

Turning around, you squeak and almost drop your phone when Jimin is standing right in front of you frowning and hands on his hips.

"Yah, Y/N. I said we would train Together. Not ignore eachother the whole time."

Gritting your teeth you pull your headphones out and look directly up at him.

"Park Jimin. We are not friends. We are not even acquaintances. I agreed to train in the same facility."

He crosses his arms and pouts like a child.

"The deal was we train together. If you won't train with me, the time will only be extended."

Feeling your stomach twist in horror, you let your head hang and ball your hands into fists.

"Fine."

You hiss through your teeth as Jimin's cocky smile returns again, stretching his arms and walking over to the pair trampolines.

"Shall we practice our spins?"

Rolling your eyes and setting your phone down, you get on the trampoline beside him and look over, his cheeky smile causing you to feel slightly nervous.

Making yourself bounce, you slowly start to jump into the air the same time he does, you try to hide the face that his hair looks soft when it bounces up and down off the expensive headband.

At the same time, you both try a triple toe loop, landing it with perfection you cross your arms in victory and look at him, he has an odd look in his eyes but it's soon washed away with arrogance.

"I jumped higher than you."

You scoff and give him your best death glare possible.

"No way, I jumped higher."

He seems to be enjoying this because he falls into a deep laugh, you restrain yourself from returning it, his laugh is extremely contagious and it takes everything inside you not to bust up like him.

Spending another half hour practicing different flips, jumps, and spins, you grab your water bottle and nearly chug half of it as Jimin watches you closely.

"Jimin, quit staring at me. I know I'm hot."

He looks away quickly with a blush and your chest swells with victory once again, he's very easily flustered by little comments like that.