Chapter 34

No...

No way...

This can't be happening.

With panic gripping your chest, you begin tearing your entire room apart looking for the small plushie usually set right on your bed.

Come on...

He has to be here..

Your breathing increases as you throw all of the blankets off of your bed, the pillows bouncing off of the walls and knocking off your pictures on the wall.

"No no no no..."

You whimper and turn your desk over, the papers falling all over the floor and the desk slamming hard.

Come on!

Please!

You tear everything out of the closet and throw it all against the wall, your entire life shattering right in front of your eyes.

No...

He's gone...

Collen is gone...

He's all I had left of her...

Tears begin streaming down your cheeks as you push your back against the wall, slowly sitting down on the floor.

He's just..

Gone...

"Y/N I heard a- What happened?!"

Immediately Jimin comes to your side, his face full of worry as you hiccup and look up at him.

"H-he's gone!"

"What's gone?"

You bite your lip hard, trying to stop yourself from completely breaking down.

"C-Collen..."

"Your teddy bear?"

You nod and press your face in your hands, loud sobs escaping your lips.

"He's all I had Jimin! He's all I had left of her!"

"Okay...okay calm down I'll help you find him okay? Now think back, where is the last place you remember having him?"

You sniffle and look down at the floor, your mind whirling as you try to retrace your steps.

"U-Um...I...I don't know.."

"Think Hard Y/N."

Oh my god.

No.

No way.

More tears flow down your cheeks as you look up at Jimin, your expression broken and lost.

"The...the vacation place..."

Jimin takes a deep breath as he pulls out his phone and looks at you.

"I'll call them."

"No...it's too late.."

Jimin cups your tearstained cheek woth a smile and softly shakes his head.

"It's never too late Y/N."

Wow...

You grab a tissue and wipe your eyes as Jimin disappears out of your room on his phone.

It's never too late?...

Leaning your head back against the wall, you wioe your eyes again and try to stop the tears threatening to keep rolling.