Chapter 12

The next day at practice, you stand in the middle of the gym floor, stretching your muscles before the tough day.

Hmm...something is strange...

You look over and see Jimin is completely silent, stretching his muscles with a mopey look, his lips puffed out in a soft pout.

Wait...he can be quiet?

You watch his slow movements, he looks completely bummed to his core, the Jimin you know is always smiling, popping off asshole comments every five minutes.

This is a different side of him.

Grabbing your water bottle and walking over to him, you smile and flex your shoulders.

"Sooo today do I get to kick your ass at pushups?"

That'll get him goin.

He looks over at you and smiles tenderly, hopefully that will push him out of his mood.

"You? Kick my ass at something? As if string bean."

HE'S BACK.

Punching his arm and smiling to yourself, you get down on the floor and get ready to be completely crushed in pushups.

•••••

"Wow...Jin oppa is such a good cook..."

Looking at the beautiful bento box in front of you, the colors cause your stomach to twist in hunger, his food has a magical way of making you want to eat.

"I know right?! You should see some of the dishes he can cook."

You look over at Jimin as he shoves the pile of rice in his mouth, his cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk from the amount of food which causes you to giggle.

"Whut?"

You laugh harder when he tries to talk with his mouth full, seeing a piece of rice stuck to his cheek you reach up and brush it off.

"Um..nothing."

His cheeks turn red when you touch him, but you don't notice because you're already looking at your food, eating the delicious fried veggies Jin prepared.

"So...Jimin...there's only you three at your house?"

He nods and looks at you with his eyesmile, he puts his now empty bento away and clears his throat.

"Yeah...my mom wanted a girl, so she kept trying but ended up with three sons. She loves us though...she comes home sometimes and brings us expensive stuff."

Ah...

You nod and smile softly, putting your only have eaten bento away.

"Eh...are you gonna eat that?"

You look over and blush when Jimin is pointing at your food, he's like a bottomless pit.

"Heh?...uhhh no, you can have it.."

Handing him the food, you watch a wide smile play on his face when he grabs his owm chopsticks and begins eating your food.

At least he eats well...

•••••

After a few more hours of heavy workout, you both fall onto the floor, the acidic smell of rubber and sweat filling your noses.

"Ugh...I feel like death..."

You see Jimin nod in agreeance, for some reason your coaches left you both a very extreme workout for today.