Chapter 30

"Come on....Chimchim..."

You shudder at the very words as you stand at Jimin's doorway, waiting for him to come out so you both can go to practice.

How he ate that much food I will never know.

He's like an alien species.

Jimin in the end won the competition, finishing his entire plate of pancakes before you could even get a fourth of yours gone.

Jerk, he knew I would lose.

I wanted to see him in a pink dress so badly too.

You sigh and look around the halls, seeing no sign of Jungkook at all since you heard him stomp out of Jimin's room.

They really do hate eachother don't they...

"Ready."

"Oka-"

Your heart stops when you look over at Jimin, set in perfectly fitting slack pants, hanging loosely off his hips and fastened with a shiny black belt, tight white button up shirt hugs his thin toned stomach and shows off the muscles in his arms.

He looks...so...perfect...

"Y/N?"

You snap out of the trance and look up at his face as he smiles at you, extending his hand to intertwine your fingers.

"Ready to go?"

"Uh...um yeah...yeah..."

You can barely hold a thought as your face lights up red, the only thing you have ever seen Jimin wearing is baggy clothes or sparkly competition outfits.

You've never seen him dressed casually like this.

Walking downstairs, the both of you pass the kitchen where Jin is making Kimchi for stew.

"Ah! Have fun you guys! See you tonight!"

He gives you a wink and a flying kiss as you exit the house, giggling softly.

"He's so cool."

"He really is."

·····

"Where is Jimin? Training is supposed to start."

You blush hard and stand in your skates on the ice, the air in the room getting even colder with the coaches growing agitation.

"Um...he said he had to go change....his clothes weren't very practice ready..."

His coach scoffs and walks away as you practically shudder from awkwardness, even though his coach can be nice, she's still ice cold.

"Well Y/N, go ahead and start warming up then."

But....we always warm up together....

You pout and skate out onto the ice, getting ready to start stretching.

Maybe he got sick before practicing, he did eat enough waffles to give an elephant diabetes.

Suddenly, something pink passes you going extremely fast on the ice, you almost fall backwards as you try to focus on the object.

Wait...

Is that....

NO WAY.

"PARK JIMIN!!!"

You hear his coaches voice bellow through the rink as Jimin does a twizzle.

In a bright pink sparkly dress.