Chapter 54

Ugh....

So bright....

You turn your body and bury your head further into Jimin's soft hair as the sun lightly hits your eyes, a soft sigh escaping your lips when you look at your alarm clock with one eye.

Aww...I need to wake Jimin up....I don't want him to be late for practice...

His lips are pressee against your arm as he hugs you in his sleep, his hair extremely messy and sticking up everywhere while you shake him tenderly.

"Chimchim....Chim....Jiminnieeee~"

"Mmm...no..."

He buries his head farther into your neck and tightens his arms around your waist, his voice scratchy and gruff from sleep.

"Jiminnieeeee you're going to be late for practice if you don't get up..."

"Noooo....five....more minutes..."

"If you wait five more minutes you're going to be late-"

"Shhh sh shhhh sh sh shh."

Jimin tenderle rests his finger on your lips as you roll your eyes and kiss his forehead, your fingers pushing through his hair.

"But You have to practice so you can get first place and I can cheer you on from the stands with my pretzel."

"Ugh....I don't wanna....I wanna stay here....right...here..."

"Yah. Don't fall back asleep."

Jimin opens one teddy bear brown eye and groans, his legs stretching out under the plush white comforter.

"Whyyyy....I could just stay here and take care of you today....you're so comfortable Sweetheart."

"Jimin-ahhh~"

With a deep sigh Jimin sits up and rubs his eyes, a light whine escaping his sleepy lips.

"Fine, but I'm not happy."

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

You let out a squeal when Jimin quickly lays back down on your chest, his leg laying over your thighs as he places warm feverish kisses on your neck.

"Can I sleep in here every night? You're really soft, and that's the best night of sleep I think I've ever had."

"Soft?"

"Yeah...you're soft and warm...I can't help but to fall asleep when we cuddle, and not just because your stories are boring."

"Hey! I don't even tell stories!"

Jimin smiles wide and pushes himself off of the bed while stretching out his muscles, his neck popping and echoing through the silent room.

"Sweetheart...is there anything I can get you this morning?"

Aww...he wants to help so badly...

"Umm...well I'm a bit thirsty.."

"Right! I'll go get you some juice! Coming right up!"

You blink in surprise as you see Jimin's body quickly disappear out of the room, his feet smacking against the marbel stairs.

He's going to be late for practice.

He's stalling.

"Okay! Freshly squeezed orange juice!"

"Freshly squeezed? In twenty seconds?"

"I....I mean...."

"Just give me the juice."

His smile is child-like when he walks over and hands you the juice, his eyes now wide and alert.

"Jimin, you're going to be late to practice. Quit stalling."

"I- I'm not stalling! I just...don't wanna go to practice today..."

"Why not? You've practiced everyday for years by yourself in your own gym, why do you all of a sudden not want to go?"

His eyes tenderly cast down to the floor as he plays with his fingers, his plump lips pushed out into a pout.

"I...I feel lonely again...when you aren't there...like before....I've never had anyone else thst enjoyed the same things I do...in highschool I was called a fairy...no girls liked me nor did I like them....guys made fun of me...Jin Hyung has had to turn into basically the mom....and Jungkook...well you know the story there....I just...I like it when you're there...I don't feel so alone..."

Aww....Jimin....

You carefully scoot over and wrap your arms around his neck, his face burying back into your neck.

"Alright....how about today I go with You? Would that make you feel better?"

"No....you're hurt and aren't supposed to move your leg....I'd just be worried about you the whole time...although I want to be selfish and have you go...it's best if you stay here."

You smile tenderly and rub his back as he pouts into your neck, his thumb tracing small circles on your lower back.

"I'll go get in the shower now...you need to keep resting..."

"Alright Jiminnie."

"Jiminnie....I like it..."

You smile wide and lay back down as he sluggishly exists your room and goes into the bathroom, your pillow now laced with his gentle coffee scent.

I gotta admit....he is really good to cuddle with...it's like he...fits...

After Jimin gets out of the shower he tugs on his shoes and looks at you, his eyes watching you warmly.

"You'll be home before you know it Chim."

"Yeah....thirteen hours from now..."

"Quit complainingggg."

You sit up and give Jimin a big hug again as he tucks you back in bed, a deeo sigh escaping his lips.

"Fine. I'll quit. I'm going now."

"Gooooooooo Jin is going to make me more cookies."

"Seriously? Your loyalty still lies with the cookies?!"

"Jimin. It's cookies."

"You've really become a foodie since living here. I raised you, I introduced you to the god that is, Jin Hyung's food."

"Actually my locked out of my house is what introduced me."

"Hey but you called me instead of going to a spa."

".....okay I'll give you that."

Jimin gives you one of his classic arrogant winks before slinging his bag over his shoulder, his finger sticking out and pointing at you as he walks out the door.

"I'll be back for more cuddles, and another good eleven hours of sleep."

You point your finger back at him and nod, your eyes narrowing into playful slits.

"I'll be right here, all day, building up my cuddle collection until you get back."

Jimin smiles softly and blushes, his cheeks the lightest shade of pink when he turns around.

"God I love You."

(A/N): A super fluffy chapter for all of you before-