Chapter 38

"Wah! This tree is almost as beautiful as me!"

You snicker and look up at the tall Tree, your eyes lightly twinkling as you take a bite of a hot cookie.

It is really pretty...

Hmm?

You look around and see you and Jin are the only ones in the room, with a pout you set down your cookie and walk up the stairs.

Jungkook's little act was so rude to Jimin.

You gently knock on his door and open it, revealing Jimin sitting on the edge of his bed looking into a small book.

"Jimin?..."

His eyes glide up to meet your gaze as he closes the book, setting it down beside him and playing with his fingers.

"Oh....Y/N..."

Walking over to him, you sit on the side of the bed and look at the small green book, your hands brushing over the aged plastic.

"What is this?..."

His eyes are misty and broken as he leans on your shoulder, his hand pushing the small book open to reveal two little boys in Christmas sweaters smiling wide.

"That's....the first year Jungkook and I decorated the tree together....he was three...it's the only thing that stayed the same after everything happened..."

So that's why this is so important to him....

"There's a picture of us every single year...except....for this year..."

You blush when his head tenderly lays on your shoulder, his arm snaking around your waist.

"How about you and I take a picture?"

Jimin looks up at you as you smile, tenderly pressing your face against his.

"Sometimes you have to make new memories...like...this is the first year I've ever set up a Christmas Tree...and spent it away from my family..."

Jimin's eyes sparkle as he looks at you warmly, his voice laced with shock.

"You've....never set up a Christmas Tree?"

"No....my parents were never in to holidays....they always got me something for Christmas but as far as decorations and sweaters none of that happened in my house."

"How did you enjoy Christmas then?"

You chukle softly and look at him, his fingers sneakily lacing with yours.

"I didn't know any different Chim. However now I get new memories with you and Jin Oppa. Even though I miss my family....I'm happy I get this memory to hold on to."

"You....miss your family?..."

"Yes...a lot....I'm used to having a mom and dad....they adopted me...gave me a second chance...but in the end...I guess I wasn't enough."

Tears well in your eyes as Jimin leans forward, his lips tenderly pressing against yours.

"Y/N, you're enough to me."

You sniffle and smile wide, picking up his camera from his bedside table.

"Then instead, lets you, me, and Jin Oppa take a picture this year. It will break the cycle of tradition."

He nods softly and smiles, tugging you into a tight hug when he stands up off his bed.

"Thank You....."

"You're welcome Chim."

He smiles wide and tenderly holds your hand as he walks down the stairs, his demeanor a lot brighter.

"Hyung! Let's all take a picture for my photo album!"

Jin Oppa's plump lips twist in a tender grin as he looks at both of you, his demeanor oozing with confidence.

"I told you we needed pictures! My handsome face needs to be documented!"

You giggle softly and shake your head, bumping your shoulder softly against his.

"It's for Jimin's photo album for this year."

When you look up into the Oppa's eyes, you freeze lightly in shock when you see the hurt broken expression, his lips still in a smile.

"Ahh I see, Jungkook did ditch us."

You nod slowly and set the camera on the counter, the maid coming over and holding it up.

"Come on Jin Oppa stand in front of the tree with us!"

He nods and joins you both in front of the beautiful sparkling tree, your heart drumming with warmth when you feel Jimin's hand softly pressing against your back.

"Alright everyone! Say Christmas!"

"Christmas!!!!"

·············

"Will you hurry up?"

"Shut up! I'm trying!"

You scoff in frustration as you quickly change into pajamas, your hands moving at lightning speed to wipe the make up off as Jimin stands behind your closed door whining.

"Y/NNNNN."

"Jimin."

You open your door with your hands on your hips as Jimin smiles sweetly, his arms snaking around your waist.

"I missed You."

"Seriously? I was gone for five minutes."

He presses a soft kiss in your cheek, his forehead laid against yours as he looks into your eyes.

"Will you sleep in my room again?"

"Jimin....are you sure that's okay with Jin?"

"Jin Hyung doesn't care. He isn't that much older than me, do you really think he doesn't have girls over?"

Your eyes widen as you shake your head, a small laugh escaping your boyfriend's lips.

"You're so innocent Sweetheart."

Your cheeks flush softly as you follow Jimin into his room, his body slumping onto his mattress.

"Please sleep with me?"

You sigh softly and crawl under his blanket beside him, his eyes softly taking in every second as you lay your hand on his hair.

"Why do you want me to sleep with you so much? Your bed is small."

He scoots closer to you, his face softly pressing into your neck as his voice is deep and gravely.

"Mmmm....you're warm....and you make all the bad feelings go away..."

"Bad feelings?.."

"Yeah....you want me....for me...you don't want me because I'm rich, or a top skater, or drop dead handsome."

Omg.

"Jimin!"

You feel his lips stretch into a smile as he closes his eyes, his warm breath hitting your skin.

"I noticed it the first time you slept in my bed with me at the vacation place....I felt so warm around You....so calm...."

You smile softly and begin tugging your fingers through his hair, his body relaxing against you as you close your eyes.

"I feel that way too Chimchim...now...rest....we have practice for that show tomorrow."

"Mmm....Y/N...."

"Yes?"

"Thanks for being broke that day....."

You chuckle softly and relive the moment, a time so full of anger and hatred, has turned into the happiest moments of your life.

"You're welcome Chimchim...."

"Love....you....."

"I love you too."

(A/N): UwU Nation