Chapter 27

When you wake up the next morning, you feel the sun lightly kissing your cheeks, the warmth forcing you to open your eyes.

Soft hair...

Soft skin...

Jimin lays beside you, head softly buried in his pillow, his hair falling around his beautiful face in perfect harmony.

Wow...

"Awake I see?"

You jump when you hear Jimin's voice break your silence, he immediately smiles and starts chuckling.

"Jerk you've been awake this whole time!"

"So? Maybe I wanted to watch you sleep."

"Byuntae."

"Hey!"

You giggle and give Jimin a hug, feeling his arms wrap around you, forgiving you for calling him a pervert.

You reach over and push your fingers through his new silky black hair, his eyes lightly flutter at the action.

"So....did you dye your hair black because of what I said?.."

Jimin looks at you with sparkling eyes, a low chuckle emitting from his plump pink lips.

"You have no proof."

Wow....

"You know...you didn't have to..."

Jimin snickers and huffs, flashing an arrogant smile.

"Don't get yourself too excited Sweetheart, this is just for my skating concept."

Ugh.

You roll your eyes and turn away from him, folding your arms and huffing.

"Whatever, Jerk."

He smiles and wraps his arms around you from behind, causing you to jump.

Woah.

Physical contact.

With a human.

Is this a snuggle?

You blush hard and relax, feeling Jimin chuckle behind you.

"You know, you can sleep in my room from now on."

"Yah!"

"What?! You're comfortable!"

You huff again and turn away, your face as red as a cherry.

"Byuntae!"

••••••

"Can I have a goodmorning kiss?"

Say whut.

Your cheeks blush softly as you look at Jimin, after you both shared your kiss last night, you crawled on the top bunk of the bed and watched the stars.

"U-um..."

I've only kissed someone once...and that was him...

"Pleeaasseeee?"

"We um...we aren't dating! You can't just go around kissing people!"

Hehe, got youu

"Who said we aren't dating?"

You freeze and look at Jimin, his face looks completely serious as he looks atnyou with brown teddy bear eyes.

Wait..

"Well...you...you never...I mean...."

You can't keep a clear thought in your head looking at the boy in front of you.

Are we...

Does he...

"Well then."

Jimin sits up and pulls you up with him, he leans forward and looks into your eyes, his bangs fallig around his perfect eyebrows.

"Y/N, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

You stare at him in shock, your heart slamming in your chest like you just ran a marathon.

He wants me to be his girlfriend?

Me?

His arch enemy?

You look at him softly and smile, the feeling of anxiety suddenly being replaced by the feeling of utter happiness.

Looking at the boy in front of you, you sigh as ypur mind whirls.

Jimin is fun.

Jimin makes me happy.

I want this.

I want Jimin.

I think....I'm in love with Jimin.

You look at him and smile wide, pressing your lips softly against his.

"Yes."

(A/N): Short Chapter just cause ♡ IT FINALLY HAPPENED Y'AAALLLLL