Chapter 1: Warriors

Chapter 1

In the Game, Warriors of Magic
Y/N's POV:

Special attack move! Urgh work Hurang! Your really getting on my nerves!

"Hey Hurang! Focus we need to defeat this boss!" I yell to my online husband. "Look I need to tell you something Juby." Hurang looks back at you. "Not now! Hurry up I'm healing you!" I say frustrated from him not focusing. After a few minutes of healing and fighting the words appeared on my screen saying
"BOSS DEFEATED!"

"Ok what did you want to say to me?" I say feeling successful of defeating the stage. "I'm breaking our marriage in this game..." Hurang mutters quietly.

"What do you mean? We've been together for so long! If you break it then our stats will go down!" I scream angrily at his selfishness.

"Juby... I'm getting married to Princess Guvia." Hurang says in barley a voice.

My eyes widened, I've been working so hard to get to the position I wanted... My eyes narrowed down in disappointment.

"Why? You know how many hours I spent on this game to get the rank as the strongest female player?! Why the hell would you do that to both our stats?!" I kinda knew that I was being selfish, but honestly I was really mad." It's not like we had a thing for each other but he was always like my companion.

"I dunno honestly. I fell in love with her through the game... I'm sorry if I made you mad." He said sadly, basically begging you to divorce him.

Falling in love in the game? That's stupid. What happens if they're a drug dealer or something. I sighed. I really felt bad for him though. He actually did seem like he was in love with Princess Guvia.

"Fine, go be with your loved one." When the words escaped my mouth he jumped happily.

As I press the button we both smile happily. He nods and we go our separate ways. As I walk down the stream of dreams I see one of the top players of the game. Chauwoo. To be honest I was kind of shocked to see him there because I heard he was barely ever online. I watched him quietly. Ever since I started this game, I've always wanted to kick him out of first place. It was just so weird seeing my rival stand in front of me.

"What do you want?" Chauwoo said calmly. I panicked in the background and fell into the river. Crap, did he see me staring at him?

The game reseted my character to back to the bridge.

"Nothing! Just know one day, I'm going to be on top instead of you. What are you doing here anyways? Your basically never online." I smirked to myself.

"I think you know Princess Guvia was my partner. I'm here for her wedding." He smiles looking at the river. Oh so he was also a victim of their wedding.

"Love, Eh? It can do a lot to people. Even though I'll miss him as a companion, I guess seeing him happy is good too." I walk over to the warrior, that nodded along with me.

"Guvia and I actually were together for a long time. It was sad to see a lot of my stats go down just because our divorce." Chauwoo chuckles sadly.

Is this dude really only sad because of his stats? Damn I feel bad for that girl. I sighed. It's seems like today I've been sighing a lot from the events.

That's when I think of a idea. If I marry him. My stats will be raised a lot higher. When I get my stats to be max limit, I can divorce him and it will sabotage his. But mine will be the same since I reached it to the limit. Perfect idea!

"You wanna get married?" I say to him. He looks at me with no expression.

"Why not, you are the strongest female player of the game, am I wrong? It's Juby right?." I was even more surprised by his answer.

"Yea!" I say enthusiastically. This jerk actually knows who I am. Wow what a surprise.

He shakes his head like he means it. Chauwoo sends me an invitation to be his partner. I hesitate a little when I hear the parade of Hurang and Princess Guvia's wedding.

"This is your last chance to say no." My finger was hovering over the accept button.

"Heh, yea go ahead. I'm sure our stats will go sky rocketing through the roof." He looked dead serious. Today has got to be one of the craziest days of my life. At first it just started of me fighting a boss with Hurang and now the strongest player is asking me to be his wife in the game?! What the hell is going on? My finger clicks my mouse to press accept.

"You really are a dumb idiot." I mutter quietly so he can't hear me.

"I guess we're the most powerful couple in the game. Well I'm logging off, see you tomorrow at 6 to defeat a boss?." He smiles wildly.

This dude is really going along with all of this?

"Sure." I nod my head. "Bye." I smile to him and log out as well.

In real life

What the hell just happened?

I jumped up and down from having the status of being the most powerful couple. It was exciting to see the most powerful player online and be my husband. I thought about befriending him and maybe not divorcing him.

What am I doing? That's stupid.

"Y/N STUDY FOR YOUR TEST!" My mom yells through the house. I tense up and get all my text books out.

Got too distracted there hehe

Eunwoo's POV:

I laughed evilly on my gaming chair.

"Chauwoo will take over the WOM by just marrying one chick! Haha! And of course he is controlled no other than the handsome Eunwoo!" I jumped on my bed. My friend, Moonbin, who was over, looked at me strangely.

"Your such a geek." He played phone games. I rolled my eyes and sat back down at my gaming chair.

You will regret leaving me Guvia!

A/N:
Hope you like it :D!~

Warriors of Magic:
A game where everyone is warriors. You can either pick weapons with magic or use Magic it's self. Can join clans or go solo. Can have partners such as the lowest, friends, or the highest in partners, marriage. Defeat bosses to level up and collect rare items! Rated one of the best games in Korea!

Edited