Chapter 2: Our real life

A week later
Y/N's POV:

I walk to school grungy and tired from studying all night. As I walk into class all the boys stare at me.

"She still so pretty when she's tired!" One of the boys whisper to each other.

Aish. I'm really a loser I have no friends and I game all night. Lol at least it's better than nothing! You space out as the teacher passes out the test.

"IM SORRY IM HERE!" A tired looking Eunwoo appears in the class.

Boys are dumb. I thought about last night.

"Just take your seat. Ugh I'm so done with this job." The teacher mutters under her breath. Eunwoo takes his seat next to mine. I roll my eyes as he frantically looks for his pencil.

"Can I borrow a pencil? " Eunwoo asks me shyly.

I could feel all eyes on me and Eunwoo as every girl (besides me) has a crush on Eunwoo and every guy (besides Eunwoo) has a crush on me.

"Here." I give him my pencil with pink Pom poms and with rainbows on it. Eunwoo laughs a bit. "Pft, looks like you have the taste of a six year old." Eunwoo smiles but it doesn't look genuine. "Aish you jerk!" I yell slapping his arm. The teacher passes out the tests and I hunch in my seat.

This is my first friendly encounter in a student in this school! Not really friendly but oh well. Wait, but aren't the super handsome boys, really cocky? I think as I do my test.

After school

"Y/N!" A voice says behind me. "Hmm?" I turn around to see Eunwoo.

"We live in the same neighborhood do you want to walk together? I don't feel like going home alone today. " Eunwoo smiles while taking longer strides to catch up to me. "We do?" I ask cluelessly.

"Heh? Wanna get ice cream? It'll be my treat. He grabs your hand and starts running to the park. "What are you doing?! We don't even know each other that well!" I yell as he stops at the ice cream truck.

"If I buy you ice cream you have to be friends with me?" Eunwoo offers smirking. "Why are you trying to bribe me? And why are you all of a sudden talking to me?" I was going to take his deal but I didn't want to seem too easy.

"Because your actually smart compared to our whole class. Moonbin's my friend but all he does is joke around. You seem pretty chill though." Eunwoo says handing me a vanilla ice cream. I laugh at him and he gets confused by what's funny.

"I was gonna take your bribe but now I guess I have this free ice cream. You say our whole class is dumb but your pretty dumb yourself. Well bye now." I lick my ice cream happily and start getting up. He looks at me with disbelief. "Why isn't anybody friends with you?" He walks with me. I side glare at him and sigh.

"Non of your business! Anyways, stop following me, creep." I started walking faster but then he kept following.

His eyes widened. "I'm not after that at all! You just seem like a funny person." Eunwoo smiles handsomely and I sheepishly look away.

"Any games you like?" He suddenly said.

Maybe if I answer one question, he'll leave me alone.

"I really like playing the game Warriors Of Magic. It's fun when you have power in that game. For instance, my character is Juby- Wait why the hell am I telling you this?" I answer while licking my ice cream. Eunwoo chokes a bit. "Juby?!" He looks surprised. "Yea why?" I look confused.

"O-Oh its just that um I heard that was a strong player in that game!" He says nervously.

"Well, here's my house. I have to defeat a boss with a friend, bye." and wave my hand goodbye to him. "Wait! What's your phone number? I want to talk about stuff to you sometime." Eunwoo asks eagerly.

I twitch my brow. Why would I give this guy my number? We just met.

I give him a random number instead and walk inside my house.

Eunwoo's POV:

As I see Y/N leave I take out my phone right away. I press on my contacts to Moonbin's number and put my phone to my ear. "Hell-" Moonbin gets cut off by my words. "Just got the craziest news." I tell to Moonbin.

Why am I so surprised that she's Juby though? Oh well I'll tell him. I start to explain to him how I got Juby to become my wife and how I got Y/N to be my friend. I also add how they were the same person.

"REALLY?! THE Y/N?! THE HOTTEST GIRL AT SCHOOL IS THE MOST POWERFUL FEMALE PLAYER IN THE GAME! I THINK I MIGHT HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE! Moonbin screams excitedly.

"Yah! My ears! Calm down!" I scream back. There was a moment of silence until he broke the ice.

"Holy cow! You should go out with her!" Moonbin gives me advice.

"Hell no, this whole walk she was looking at me like I was crazy." I say kinda scared at Y/N's glares.

"You suck bro!" Moonbin yells at me. There was a silence and I remembered something.

"WAIT FORGOT SHE CAME HOME TO PLAY GAMES WITH ME!" I yell through the phone realizing she must've been online already. "Bye!" Moonbin smiles happily. I ran home to my computer and went online.

In the game

"Hey Chauwoo! Let's that defeat that boss together hehe!~" Juby puts on a fighting fist.

"Definitely!" I put on a fighting fist as well. After a couple of hours of playing together we share laughter and jokes together. It was really weird thinking this was the same person who sounded like she hated me. I've really only met the real her today, what's happening to me?

A/N:
I hope you like this long chapter;). Don't do this in real life though. Never give your location and age please. If you do it when reading this fanfic I'm not responsible. This is only for the story line of the fanfic.

Edited