Chapter 3: Meet up?

A week later-
Y/N's POV:

Eunwoo has been following me around lately. It's pretty annoying but I've gotten used to it now.

I walk out of school day dreaming of what Chauwoo would look like. Why am I thinking this? All of a sudden I bump into someone's chest... "You should really be looking where you walk clumsy!" I look up to see Eunwoo as he flicks my forehead. "Ouch!" I rub my forehead. I growl in anger and punch his arm.

"Go to go somewhere see you tomorrow Y/N!" Eunwoo runs off. "What a jerk." I say to myself.

I take my time walking to the coffee shop. An old friend invited me here to reunite or something. As I wait for my friend, Isee a guy that looks 17 playing Warriors Of Magic on his laptop. Eh? What rank is this guy even? Who even plays in a coffee shop?

I look over the guy's shoulder and my eyes widened. The character's name was Chauwoo. What??? I grab a big hoodie in my backpack that goes to my knees. I put the good on and tighten the strap things so there's only a tiny whole in the face area.

Will he be smart enough to figure out it's me? Eh it worth a try. I tap the guy's shoulder and he turns around. I couldn't see him that well.

"Hey." I said in my deepest voice. "What's your name dude?"

He wore a confused expression and looked at me.

"My name is Cha Eunwoo." He said and went back to gaming. I stand in shock quietly.

Who the hell says their name to a random stranger. And why is Eunwoo Chauwoo????

I hear a ding at the front door and see my friend. I walk over there and grab is arm to outside.

"Hey! Who are you?!" My friend, Jun, said panicking. I haven't seen him for 5 years. But he still looks the same. I take off my sweater and reveal my identity.

"Y/N?! My cute wife?!" He said while pulling me to a hug.

Who said I was this weirdo's wife? My stomach growled in hunger.

"Hey since your here, treat me out to a big hot pot will ya?" I held my stomach while he laughed.

"You certainly turned chubby." He pinch my cheek while I pouted.

Eunwoo's POV
As I was playing WOM in the little coffee shop I noticed a face in the front window.

Y/N. I smirk cocky and pack up all my stuff. I run after her and see her with a guy.

Guess I'm gonna ruin her fun. I didn't really care though. I run up to her. Her eyes widened at me and she started running.

I laughed and ran after her. Somehow we ended up on the street and she collapsed to the floor.

"I-I have a asthma." She looks miserable and tired. As I slowly walk to her a car comes behind her. I run to her as fast as I can to push her out the way.

Hours later-

Y/N's POV:

Crap, Crap, Crap! Is he okay? I shouldn't have collapsed on the floor! Is he going to make me pay his medical bills? I pace around the waiting room of the hospital. There were tears of sadness and frustration streaming down my eyes. Though I thought he was annoying, he convinced me to be sorta friends with him.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw a woman that looked in her 40's. I-Is that his mom? She's so pretty?

"Are you Kim Y/N." She said with a warm smile. I nodded quietly, while willing my tears with my sleeve.

"What a pretty name." Mrs Cha smiles at me. I stare at her in confusion. She's not mad?

3 hours later

"Visitors can go see him now." The nurse announces. I run as fast as I can to the hospital room to see Eunwoo awake. "Thank goodness!" I say in relief. "I'm so sorry. I'll do anything to repay you." I say while I feel my eyes water from the sight of tubes connected to him.

"Wow your pretty, could you be my girlfriend?" Eunwoo looks at me confused.

"What?" I look at him with horror. The doctor beside me tells me "The person who was most important to him at that moment he got hit. He doesn't remember them anymore... I think miss that was you..."

There was a pain in my heart. I don't want him to forget me though.

A/N:
Poor Eunwoo ;(

Future A/N:
Now that I read this story, the pacing was kinda too fast hehe. Sorry!

Edited