Chapter 13: So we meet again?

Current time...

Y/N's POV:

"YAH WHO LEFT THEIR UNDERWEAR ON THE COUCH?" I yell looking at Moonbin, Rocky, and Sanha.

It's been 3 years now... Since he left... I loved him so bad that it physically hurt to hear he left... Why did he have to leave? He could've at least said something. Rocky, Moonbin, Sanha, and I moved to Seoul as roommates to accomplish our goals. I really wanted to be a programmer for games like WOM, so did the rest of my roommates

"Yah! I don't wear Calvin Klein underwear! Remember?" Rocky and Sanha looks angrily at Moonbin. "Hehe!~" Moonbin laughs pulling down his pants revealing his CK underwear, slapping it, and running away. "UGH MOONBIN! WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!" I scream through the very large apartment.

"Not to leave my clothes other than my jacket and shoes in the living room!" He yells through his door. I face palm of how stupid boys can get. "Y/N!" Moonbin runs out in his underwear. "PUT ON PANTS!" I yell at him. "EUNWOO IS ON WARRIORS OF MAGIC!" He yells dancing around in his underwear. "REALLY?! You still play that game? Wait let me get out my laptop I think I still have it downloaded!" I dance happily opening up my laptop.

"It's like I'm watching two babies."  Rocky said sarcastically.

"Oh can I play too?" Sanha opens up his laptop.

"Did I say two? I meant three!" Rocky said as he turned on the TV.

In the Game

"I can't believe we're still married!" I say to the afk Chauwoo.

He ignores me and goes the the most popular map of the game. I teleport after him.

"YAH! Don't leave me hanging! It's been 3 years!" I yell at him.

"Who are you again?" He asks me.

"Y/N! You idiot!" I yell at him angrily. "Heh, so your still here playing this game. I have more important things to do with my life so please stop being a burden from stopping me." He says coldly.

"That's not stopping me! You meanie!" I say punching his arm jokingly. "Please do not do that. I am not the same Eunwoo you know... So please grow up for my sake and your sake. If you love me still then you want me to be happy right? The way I can be happy is if you stay out of my life." He says walking away.

"YOUR SO RUDE!" I bonk him on the head. He then logs out of the game.

In real life

"WHERE DID HE GO? I LEFT YOU TWO ALONE AND THEN I WAS GONNA COME IN! DID YOU SCARE HIM OFF LIKE THE MONSTER YOU ARE!?" Moonbin comes out of his room angry ruffling my hair.

"AISH DONT TALK TO THAT GUY HES RUDE NOW!" I yell to Moonbin coming to him for a hug because somehow Eunwoo really hurt my feelings. 

"There there Y/N..." He says hugging me back patting my head. "I'm sorry... I just used to love him so much it hurts so much." I randomly sob even though we haven't seen each other in 3 years. "I understand..." Moonbin says hugging me tightly. After a few minutes of hugging and crying I realize something. "YOUR STILL IN YOUR UNDERWEAR PERVERT! I push him away covering my mouth in embarrassment.

"She's right!You are a pervert!" Sanha points at Moonbin's exposed thighs.

"Come here Y/N! I don't want to ruin your innocent eyes!" Rocky comes over to cover my eyes in his chest.

"Aish I'm grown u-" As I pull away from Rocky, I get cut off by the sound of Sanha slapping Moonbin's butt. I fall to the floor laughing of  Sanha chasing Moonbin around the apartment.

"HAHAHAHAHA YOUR KILLING ME!" I die of laughter.

"Glad to see that bright smile again!" Rocky looks at me with a satisfied smile.

"Thanks Guys! You always make me smile!" I say happily giving them all a thumbs up. "Oh shoot I need to go to my interview for a job!" I yell running out the door with my bag.

A/N:
I see Eunwoo in the next chapter ;) I made this chapter a loooong time ago but didn't post it! Hope you like it though, I made a few tweaks!