Epilogue

"Yah! Come here!" Eunwoo patted a seat next to him on the bed. You plotted your butt down, wondering what he wants.

It's been about a month since you and Eunwoo moved into a pretty big mansion together. You both agreed not to rush this wedding thing because you guys were still pretty young. It was probably the best month you've had in that year. Drama free and spending time with Eunwoo. You couldn't ask for anything better.

"Ta Da!" In the center of his two hands was a little minion. You rolled your eyes because lately he's had a minion obsession. A silly idea popped into your head.

"Thanks!," you grabbed the little stuffed toy out of his hands, "Close your eyes, I've got a present for you too!" He snapped his eyes shut. You smirked as you placed the minion back into his hands.

"Open them now."

As he opened his eyes, he threw the minion across the room.

"YAH! I thought you actually got me something, you rascal!" Eunwoo pushed you down the bed and tickled your sides. Both of you were laughing until your stomach started to hurt.

"Aish!," your sentences broke off because you were laughing too much, "Stop it Cha Eunwoo! Let's go make dinner!" You caught a breath for air when he stopped tickling you. He laid beside you and turned to cuddle your waist.

"Last stay like this for a bit." You nodded your head while he smiled.

You gazed into each other's eyes, not blinking one bit. You hugged him back. If this was a couple of months ago, you guys could never do this. You were grateful for everything he did for you.

"All these schedule meals seems so newlyweds like. Let's just do what boyfriends and girlfriends do, because we still aren't in our married life yet." You giggled as he lectured you about your house schedules.

"But we're living together Eunwoo! Whatever we do in this house, is our responsibility." You ruffle his soft hair as he pouted.

"Can't we get a maid or something?" He whinnied.

"No because I want to be alone with you while we're home." He blushed a little from you wanting to keep him all to yourself.

"How do you know how to make my heart flutter?" He kissed your forehead.

"Because I'm cute?" You winked at him as his face became more red.

"Yah, let's go eat! I'm starving." Eunwoo gets up from the bed and walks to the kitchen.

"You make my heart race everyday..." You muttered. hoping he wouldn't hear you because it was all too embarrassing.

"AHA I HEARD THAT!" He shouted from the other side of the door.

"JERK!" You chased him all around the house.

You both loved each other dearly, and wished everything stayed as it is.

Back at Y/N's old apartment-

"Hey somebody's here to be our new roommate!" Sanha peeked in the looking hole of the door.

"How do you know?" Rocky ran over to him, trying to take a glance at the person.

"He's holding the flyer I made. He looks really familiar too." Sanha gazed at the person's face.

"Idiots! Let him in then!" Moonbin came out of his room.

As Rocky unlocked the door, they all realized who the person was.

"I'm back." Jun entered the room with a mischievous grin.

"Jun!" Moonbin ran and hugged the life out of him.

"Oh! That's right! We went to college together!"  Sanha hugged Jun too.

"We all missed you!"

A/N:
Buh Bye :')

🎉 Du har läst färdigt Behind the Screen (Eunwoo x Reader)✔️ [Editing] 🎉