Chapter 19- What?

Eunwoo's POV:

"Ack! My head hurts!" I rub my forehead in pain and agony. "What the heck happened last night?"

Flashback last night:

"E-Eunwoo?" Y/N squeaked in embarrassment, bright red.

"Shh, I told you not to call me Eunwoo out of work Ms Ki-" (and then I backed out)

End of Flashback...

"WHAT HAPPENED NEXT AND WHERE IS SHE?!" I screamed as I covered my face bright red, thinking what I might've said to her.

"Aish you kept me up all night and you won't let me sleep!" I hear her call out from the couch.

Y/N's POV:

"Do you really want to know what happened next?" I told him everything but couldn't bring myself to tell him the kissing part.

Flashback:

"M-Mr Cha?!" I panicked as he leaned on my shoulder.

"Why do you get drunk so easily?! Ugh and you're so heavy!" I dragged him still blushing bright red.

"Mommy... is that you??" He mumbled in his sleep.

"No you idiot it's your secretary, now go to sleep before you embarrass yourself more!" I lectured him as he nods slowly. I slowly head to the couch but he pulls me back.

"Come back Wags!" He pulled me back into his arms.

"S-Stop it!" I struggled in his arms but he wouldn't budge. I could hear my heart beat out of my chest.

"Wags you sure are excited. I can your heartbeat..." he patted my head and kissed my forehead.

"Huh?!" I could feel my face become more red and finally pushed him away. "Go to sleep!" I scream in frustration.

"Yes sir!" He does a military hand signal and falls to sleep.

"Thank goodness!" I slumped back in the couch bright red.

End of flashback...

"AH! I CUDDLED YOU?" He hid his face in a pillow.

"Yes you idiot!" I smacked his head with a newspaper still grumpy from the lack of sleep.

"Ouch!" He rubbed the back of his head.

"By the way why do we have to stay in the same room?" I crossed my arms annoyed.

"Because I don't to waste money on another room." He scratched his head and awkwardly laughed.

"YOU CHEAPSKATE!" I yell at him.

"Look I didn't know this would happ- ITS 8:05 am?!" His jaw dropped looking at the time.

"Yea why?" I looked at him in confusion.

"You're gonna be my date! Go freshen up and change in the restroom in this dress! I'm gonna go to the Gym shower and change there! I'll pick you up at 9:00!" He passes me a pastel pink dress and dashed out the room with a tuxedo in his hands.

"D-Date?" I stared blankly with the pretty pastel dress in my hands.

Time skip-

"It's 9:00 where the heck is he?!" I paced around the room with my makeup ready and hair. I thought mind as well dress up ya know?

"Ack! Sorry I'm late!" Eunwoo opened the door, holding out his hand.

"Will I get paid extra for this?" I hesitate to grab his hand.

"Sure! Just come with me! I'll lead you!" He grabbed my hand and lead me out of the hotel.

"Where are we going Mr Cha?" He still holds my hand as we go to the back of the hotel.

"Since you're my date call me Eunwoo, and we're going to my cousin's wedding." He smiled as we went to the hotel's beach.

"You see there." He pointed at the beach with people sitting down on the sides of the aisle.

"Wow it's so pretty!" I tightened my hand around his in excitement.

"It's a miracle to find someone you love so much that you want to spend your whole life with them." He turned away as he blushed at my actions.

"It is a miracle! What's even greater is that they're sharing this moment with us. Oh let's sit here!" I dragged him to the seats in the middle. He stared at me in surprise.

"What?" I tilted my head. "Sorry it's nothing!" He shook his head. "Shh! It's starting!" I whispered to him.

Time skip-

"You may now kiss the bride!" The priest announced.

I wiped my tears and Eunwoo offered me a tissue. "Sorry these kinds of things get me emotional you know?" I used the tissue to wipe my tears.

"Wait." He tilted my chin and wiped my eyes. "Your makeup was smearing." He covers his mouth from his laughter.

"Thank you? You jerk! It was absolutely beautiful! And what are you laughing at?" I put my hands on my hips waiting for an answer.

"You looked like a clown!" He pointed at me laughing while holding his stomach. "Haha! Good luck finding a soulmate when your so rude!" I gritted through my teeth.

"I have a better chance then finding somebody than you!" He laughs more.

"You're just like Moonbin!" I pouted in frustration.

"Yea because me and grew up together!" He covers his mouth instantly after saying that.

"What was that?" I looked at him in shock and he just shook his head. "Nothing let's go eat!" He pulled me to the dining hall.

Time skip-

We were still here and it had turned night.. when he said "Let's go eat!" He meant "I'm going to get drunk again!" Because I ended up sitting at a table alone as I watched people challenge Eunwoo to drink. "Pour me one more *hic* I can handle it!" Eunwoo held up a 2 on his fingers. "Yea Eunwoo! You're the man!" Everyone shouted except for me.

"Aish stupid idiot, he gets drunk so easily. And he's crazy when he's drunk." I sighed as I watched him drink more

"Ok I think Eunwoo needs a break. I'm his secretary by the way nice to meet you all." I bowed to all of them as I dragged Eunwoo out of there.

"Come one *hic* more! You can *hic* join me!" He smiled dopey.

"No thanks, here I'll let you rest right here." I sat him down on a bench that had the scenery of the ocean. "Beautiful isn't it?" I sighed looking at the pretty blue.

"I'm missed you Y/N *hic*" he leaned on my shoulders looking at the ocean with me.

I widen my eyes in shock. "What do you mean by that?" I said surprisingly calm. "I miss texting you at night, when you laugh, when I got to kis-" He slides his head on my lap and falls asleep.

"Idiot, you don't hide your feelings like that... especially to me..." I brushed his hair, smiling to myself.

He snored softly as the waves hit on top of each other.

"I thought you hated me." I said as I took a long relieving sigh.

A/N:

I love drunk Eunwoo :))