Chapter 24- Sadness and Sarrow

"Yah! Why are you crying?!" Sanha panicked to see you crying your eyes out. Your whole face, especially your eyes, was red and swollen.

"No reason." You cried into a pillow, feeling hopeless.

You would think you would be used to this since Eunwoo left you last time, but for some reason it hurt a lot more. It was as if someone took your heart and drilled a big fat hole into it.

"Everyone's out right now but if you'd like we could go to the arcade by the beach to make you feel better?" He suggested but all you wanted to do was die in a corner.

"No."

"Cmon."

"No.

"It will make you feel better."

"I said no!" You cried into a pillow sitting on the couch.

Sanha clicked his tongue and faced palm at your stubbornness. You were like a rock no one could brake unless you wanted too.

"Aish, so stubborn. I'm. Im not taking no as an answer, you're coming with me missy." He forced you to get up from your comfortable position, you didn't even fight back because your body was already drained from crying for so long.

During the walk on the boardwalk you stared at Sanha's broad back, blankly. You couldn't even feel the warmth of his hand envelope yours. Your whole body felt numb and the reason why you were walking was because he was dragging you.

As you guys came to a hult at the arcade, the flashing lights didn't even blind you. It was all too blurry to see with the tears in your eyes.

"Hey let's go play that gun game!" Sanha pointed at the awfully scary game with zombie in the front. This point you didn't really care what you saw, in your head it was just a blank white room.

When your hands gripped the plastic gun, it just fell. Your cold fingers somehow didn't grip it strong enough.

"You ok?" Sanha all of a sudden became worried about your oddly behavior. It took you a while to process that you couldn't hold a stupid little toy gun, but as you realize you start to cry again.

"I-I'm sorry..! I'll try again..." Your voice sounds very weak then your usual happy voice.

"Go at your own paste Y/N." He patted your back in comfort as you wipe your tears with your sleeve.

Eunwoo's POV:

I sighed very unhappy, "Look I don't think I want to go..." Jisu practically dragged you to this dark but flashy arcade.

"I promise you'll have fun! Plus there's ice cream here!" Jisu intwined her hands with me and I just gave her a weak smile. It didn't feel as nice as Y/N's hand...

"Oh! Can you win me something!" She pointed at those rip off claw machines, but I wasn't really paying attention. When I saw a girl standing not to far my chest started to hurt. It was the sight of Y/N crying because she dropped the gun. I just wanted to run and tell her it was ok because I was by her side but I wasn't... This hurt like hell, not being able to help the ones you love the most.

"Hey let's go!" Jisu tugged on my sleeve. I smiled back at her and just went with her with the image of Y/N at the back of my head. Don't look over there...

"Yah! How'd you do that?!" Jisu held the giant pig plushy in her arms. I smirked and told her a really bad lie. She laughed and just snuggled against it.

"E-Eunwoo?" I heard a cracking voice from behind me. I already knew from the sound of the voice who it was... I didn't want to turn around to see the sobbing girl so instead I just walked away with Jisu...

I know it was cruel of me, but I didn't want to feel this pain in my chest...

Y/N's POV:

"Eh? I think I know what's going on? Just forget about him, we can get ice cream! I know it's your favorite!" Sanha laughed nervously as he brought you to the ice cream bar.

Don't cry... Don't cry...

"What would you like?" The ice cream guy who looked around your age smiled at you, showing his lovely dimples. If you were normal right now you would think that he was very handsome but then again what is normal you?

"Van-" forget about it, "I mean chocolate." You firmly said not trying to burst into tears. Sanha gave you a weird look because you would usually order vanilla but he just shook the thought out of his head and ordered strawberry.

"Where do you want to go next?" Sanha licked his ice cream beside you as you guys walked on the boardwalk.

I want to go home...

"Anywhere is Fine." You didn't even touch your ice cream yet.

He rolled his eyes like he knew you didn't mean that.

"Let's go back to the hotel room, it looks like it's almost night time." He tilted his head up while walking. You gave one lick of your ice cream. It was good but not as good as vanilla...

——————

"We're home!" Sanha screamed when we enter the room. You smiled a little from his over dramatic presentation.

"S-She smiled!" He pointed at you like he won the lottery, "SHE SMILED!"

Moonbin came out in his boxers, rubbing his eyes tiredly like he just woke up.

"Yah! Shut up! And you why are your luggages here?! Go back to the love of your life Eunwoo!" Sanha panicked and put a finger to his lips but it was too late.

"What? Eunwoo and her act so lovey dovey!"

E-Eunwoo..

No one, especially you, could keep themselves hidden for this long...

You burst into tears and hugged Sanha. "I-I can't take it any longer..! I-I'm not t-that strong..."

A/N:
Omg I just made this chapter today! I didn't want the series to end so soon ;-; so I made an extra chapter. Lolol Anyways hope it wasn't too bad