Chapter 25- Wedding pt 1

"What's wrong?!" All of them came to comfort you.

"Nothing! Everything that happened to me means absolutely nothing!" You sobbed onto Sanha's chest.

"If it's nothing then why are you crying again?" Rocky tried to be smart with you.

"Because it's stupid! I cry over stupid things! Things like this, things like him..." Sanha wrapped his arms around you giving you a tight squeeze.

"Oh dear Y/N, I don't know who 'him' is but I'm guessing you and Eunwoo got into a fight. But don't you think your being over dramatic about this?" He stroked your hair and you calmed down a bit.

"No, I'm being perfectly normal!" You weren't. You cried into his chest some more.

Suddenly Moonbin got a call and went inside another room.

"Hello?" Moonbin picks up the phone and sighs from escaping your chaos.

"Hey! Binnie, how is Y/N?!" Moonbin recognize Eunwoo over the phone.

"She's doing awful, she's a crying wreck. I mean I'm guessing your the jerk who broke her heart, so what did you do to her this time?" Moonbin rolled his eyes of how you guys were oblivious to each other.

"Heh, I kinda broke up with her." He nervously laughed over the phone.

"Kinda? By the way she's acting now, I think you did brake up with her." Moonbin chuckled sarcastically.

"Yea... can you invite her to my wedding?" Eunwoo scratched his head.

"Woah, isn't that kinda low for a person like you?" Moonbin raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Well, here's why..." Eunwoo told Moonbin something in secret.

A/N: Which you guys have to find out wink wink ;)

"Ok, but serious you guys are the most difficult people in the world." Moonbin laughed for real this time.

"Thank you!" Eunwoo sighed in relief.

"Bye you loser." Moonbin hung up on Eunwoo.

He sighed and went back into the room you were in.

"Well now she's sleeping like a baby now hehe." Moonbin looked at your relaxed face and everyone looked like they were ready for a nap too.

"Hey guess what we just got invited too?" Moonbin smirked cheeky.

"What?" Rocky and Sanha asked together.

"We got invited to crash a wedding."

The next day-

"Hey lazy butt! Time to get up! We're all going to a party!" Rocky shook the life out of you.

"Argh, I feel gross! I'll stay here, you guys go!" You turned your head the other way.

"Nope." He pushes you into the restroom where Sanha was.

Sanha then told you to take a shower. As you finished he started doing your makeup and hair. He then gave you a really pretty floral dress with red pumps.

"Wow! Look at the beast! She turned into a lady!" Sanh presented you tot he others.

"Hehe you guys aren't to shabby yourselves!" You smiled at them each as a thank you.

Eunwoo's POV:

"Looking spiffy sir." Mr Woods gave me a thumbs up as I fixed my tie.

"Thank you!" I tried not to smile to much.

"I thought you didn't like Jisu that much?" Mr Woods brushed some dust off my broad shoulders.

"Heh but today is my wedding day." I silently smiled to myself.

—————

"Are you nervous?" One of the groomsmen whispered to me, even though I didn't know who he was. Technically my grandma picked everything out.

As I'm standing in the arch on the sand of the beach, I see my grandma keeping her posture in the the crowd. I see my father right next to her and wink at him.

Jisu walks elegantly down the aisle with the train of her dress, trailing behind her.

"Such a lovely bride, I'm sorry I had to do this." I whisper to myself feeling kind of guilty.

Any second now...

"I'm glad your standing with me on this special day... I hope to forever stay together like this." She whispers to me as she stands in front of me.

"Let's begin this ceremony!" The priest announces to everybody.

I'm counting on you...

"First any objections?" I wait for a sudden burst to show up, but absolutely no one comes.

They're too late

A/N:
Thank you for all the comments and votes! I appreciate every one of them! Thank you for all the reads! I can't believe I got 100 votes!! It's all because of you guys!