Chapter 26- Wedding pt 2

During when they were getting ready for Eunwoo and Jisu's Wedding and half of the ceremony...

"Sanha you did such a good job! I can't even tell her face was red and swollen!" Rocky over exaggerates it by touching your face and you slap his hand away.

"While I'm feeling fresh and pretty, don't try to piss me off." You shot him a death glare that caused him to flinch.

They all smiled to see were doing better than yesterday. Deep down inside you were hurting like crazy, but today was a new day, a new chapter, you just wanted to get over it.

"Where are we going?" You hopped into the golf cart they rented.

"We're going to a very far beach." Moonbin smirked as he drove.

Who the heck has a party in the morning?!

As he was driving you had a lot to think about. To be honest you still didn't know why Eunwoo broke up with you, but you felt like you kinda already knew why. Now that you think of it Jisu and Eunwoo were really the perfect couple. Two young, successful, rich heirs with great looks. They were probably a match made in heaven. You had no right to interfere with them, all of this was a mistake. What happens when Jisu found out Eunwoo was dating you when they were together? You feel like you've just messed their whole future up. You don't think Eunwoo was even supposed to see you again in the first place. You guys weren't meant for each other, you were just some employee at his company. Besides your guys' past, you two weren't even supposed to meet each other again.

"This is all wrong..." You whispered under your breath.

"Hm?" Rocky asked, hearing a little of what you said.

"Nothing." You turned your head away, looking at the morning sun crash with the colors of the water.

"Oh shoot, we're gonna be late. Oh dear lord please forgive me!" Moonbin presses the petal forcing the little dinky golf cart to race forward.

"Listen Y/N, if you mess this up I will kill you. I will seriously make your life miserable." Moonbin warned you but you didn't really care what you did at this 'party'.

"Dude its just a party chill."

"Ugh you'll see why I mean." He kept his eyes on the road and soon enough, you saw something that twisted your stomach over.

"Y-You're joking right?" You whined, hearing the priest do the ceremony.

"No, get me out of here..." You looked around for an escape route.

"Look Y/N," Moonbin stared at you in the eyes, "I've known for a long time you and Eunwoo were always supposed to end up together. Just think in your mind, everything happens for a reason. All that's happened in your relationship is probably because it's leading to something bigger. Something that you can't even imagine. To be honest I think you and Eunwoo are both idiots. Whenever he hurts you, you still think about him all the time. Even he also checks up on you to see if your ok." You didn't understand. Eunwoo and Jisu were the perfect couple, not you and Eunwoo.

"No Moonbin," You didn't believe him, "I know I trust you on absolutely everything, but this time I have to disagree. It's not Eunwoo and me, it's Eunwoo and Jisu. Can't you see, it's always been them all along, Even when they were at the hospital together. I've just been getting in the way, I'm the burden of their life. Let's not ruin this day for them, let's just go back." Moonbin face palmed at you.

"Your so stupid I cannot believe you! Is this how I raised my little Y/N all these years?! It's not that they are the perfect couple, it's that you want to believe that they're the perfect couple. The way Eunwoo looks at you is way different from the way he looks at Jisu. When he looks at you his eyes glisten and are full of hope. I don't see that when he looks at Jisu.
Y/N I think your the only one for lover boy so just accept it! I know you both are selfish for each other so stop lying to yourself." He was right, about everything.

You just wanted to believe it but deep down in your heart, you just wanted Eunwoo. You were so deeply in love with him to ever let him go like this. You realized that you really are selfish for him. He was the puzzle piece that you needed to find, the puzzle piece that you would flip your house upside down for, the puzzle piece that made you very satisfied. You need him. You love him...

You smiled and nodded, and he did the same back.

"Boys, escort her there." He ordered Sanha and Rocky. They both grabbed your arms incase you tried to run away.

"I can do it myself!" You struggled in their arms.

"Nope."

A/N:
Haha this was another extra chapter ;-; I feel like it's boring but oh well Lolol
Future: OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT!!!