Chapter 8- Business

A/N:
I just changed the cover hope you like it ;)

After the 'date'
Eunwoo's POV:

"Hey Eunwoo, what did you do today?" My mom asks while signing paper work for her business.

"Mom I feel incredible!" I smile of happiness. "That means you were with Y/N yesterday is see." She said as she coughed a very deep cough.

"Are you okay mom?" I ask her from the cough that came out of her mouth.

"Yea I'm fine! So are you guys official yet?!" She looks away of her paper to smile at me.

"Well I'm not sure, I think so? Wait how do you know who Y/N is?!" I hand her a glass of water.

"I have my ways! Keep her close Eunwoo I'm warning you! Don't let anybody or anything get in the way of yours and hers happiness." She said very seriously.

"Yes I know mom, I won't anything get in between us." I give her a thumbs up.

"Are you sure? I'm very serious about your happiness." She stares me straight in the eye for an answer.

I nod my head.

"Good... I don't want you guys to end up like your dad and I..." she whispered very softly.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." I hear her mumbling words.

"Ahh nothing! Your grandma is coming soon so put on nice clothing! She's coming here for dinner." She headed over the kitchen to cook.

"I hate that woman..." I mumbled in anger.

My grandma has taken full control of my mom. As for my dad I also hate him. He left my mom when I was 10 and it made my mom very sad. She constantly cried her eyes out everyday and I was the only one who could comfort her. Now she's the CEO of a major gaming company that used to be my grandmother's business.

I look in the mirror to look again at my vest and dress pants. "Eh good enough." I shrugged my shoulders. Since I had more time to kill I texted Y/N.

Eunwoo: whatcha doing???

Y/N: studying. How'd you get my number?

Eunwoo: i have my ways ;)

Y/N: how cute. Stalking me on your free time.

Eunwoo: you looked cute yesterday when I was kissing you <3

Y/N: ...

Eunwoo: i can feel u blushing thru the Screen
😏 did u like my kisses that much?

Y/N: no. My dog has kissed better.

Eunwoo: im butthurt

Y/N: have you eaten yet?

Eunwoo: I'm about to. You actually care about me? Wowow I thought you were an ice princess

Y/N: of course, I think you are my boyfriend? I don't know. Gtg sleep bye.

Eunwoo: dream about me <3 Gn princess

Y/N: See ya

*ring*

"Eunwoo open the door for your grandmother!" My mom screamed from downstairs.

As I open the door for her I hear her grouching already.

"Welcome grandmother." I say with a fake smile as I kiss the back of her hand.

"Why what a fine man you've become. Not good enough though." She stabs her words at me already.

"I'm very sorry, I'll do better next time. Please come to the dinner table, mother is waiting for you." I lead her to the dining room.

"Why does mom make me have to be so nice to this woman?! She's as cold as ice and a witch!" I thought as I pulled out the seat for her.

"These decorations are tacky." She looks at the drawing I made in first grade.

"I apologize for my lack of art skills at age 7 grandmother." I say as I'm on the verge of exploding from her comments.

"Your forgiven Eunwoo, not all of us are talented." She looks at me coldly.

"I made your favorite mother." My mom comes out with delicious looking food. As my grandma takes a bite she shows no expression.

"Did you tell Eunwoo what our plans for the future for him?" She takes another small bite. "No, not yet." My mom looks at her food sadly.

"What's wrong mother? To tell me what?" I look at her sad face still keeping my politeness.

"CEO of our gaming company... we are planning for you to take over..." my mom looked at the floor. "But your in good health? Can't you still take over?" I asked. She looked at me with the saddest eyes I've ever seen. "What's wrong?!" I asked on the verge of my tears telling me it wasn't true.

"Give your mother a break. Can't you see she's tired and wants to retire?" My grandma says out of no where. I calm down from her words. "I'll never be controlled by you..." I said looking coldly at my grandma while taking my plate to the kitchen.

A/N:
I'm soooo tired 💤 I took a 3 hour nap and then I remembered I have too read this loooooooong book for school :((
I hate homework