Chapter 7- Pause Game

Few weeks after Eunwoo's incident...

Eunwoo's POV:

"Hey Y/N!" I wave from across the street to see Y/N taking out the trash.

"Hey Eunwoo." She waves back smiling at me. I blush a little and smile back.

"Are you free today?" I ask while grinning ear to ear. "Yea." Y/N says as she walks across the street to my house.

"I have the perfect idea!" I take her hand a lead her to my car. "Where are we going? I didn't even ask my mom!" She asks me eagerly afraid that her mom would get mad. "Ah she'll understand! It's your day off after all."

I drive to one of my favorite places to hang out. "Just tell me where we're going!" She demands. "Hmm only if you beg me!" I smirk keeping my eyes on the road.

Ever since the time we where at the park, I've seen Y/N in a different perspective. She's like those cute bunnies you find at the pet store. She seems like those people who quietly listen to people and somehow understand how their feeling.

"Are you joking?" She blushes a bit from my command. "Nope." I give her a straight answer. "Um please?" She looks away in embarrassment.

"You have to try better than that and actually look at me." I keep on driving waiting for her to beg.

"Pretty please?" She looks at me blushing with a glimmer in her eyes. "Haha ok that was pretty good." I give her a thumbs up. She waited for a little bit.

"You didn't tell me where we are going you jerk!" She bonks me on the head. "Ouch! Fine! We're here take a look!" I park in the front of the place. "Laser tag? So I didn't have to beg?!" She looks at me with fire in her eyes. "That's what you get for being impatient." I laugh while getting out of the car. "JERK!" She slaps my arm.

"So why are we in a Laser Tag place?" She looks around curiously. "I heard they had good ice cream here." I look around for the ice cream bar. "Aish you are such a little kid!" She stomps away from me. "Wait!" I run after her. As I try to find her I see her registering herself for the next Laser Tag game. "Call me a little kid but I know you like ice cream as much as me." I smirk walking over to her.

"Since we both like ice cream so much, I decided something." She starts to register me into the game. "What?" I look at her confused. "Who ever gets the least kills has to buy ice cream for them and the winner. You up for that?" She puts my laser tag name as bubbles. "I mean you already signed me up. By the way why is my name bubbles?" I ask her looking at the childish name again. "Because I'm gonna pop you as easy as bubbles!" She walks away to the room were you gear up. "Aish." I say as I follow her.

As we enter the arena all, I look at all at our other competitors. They all look about the same age or older than me and Y/N. "Ready, set go!" The announcer says over the speakers. The mirrors were very useful to me but I noticed all the competitors that were playing were guys, besides Y/N. As I shot another person I realized Y/N was no where to be seen...

Y/N's POV:
"G-Get away from me." I whimpered in the corner of the arena.

I've only seen these kinds of stuff in movies. I didn't know how defend or act in a time like this.

"Don't worry girly, I'll take care of you..." The man licked his lips hungrily.

"EUNWOO! HELP ME!" I sobbed as the man forced himself on me. "No one's gonna come for you... your all mine." The man began sucking my neck as I try to push him off.

"Get off of her!" Eunwoo screamed from behind. The man looked behind him with a smirk. "So your the boyfriend?" He stopped sucking my neck and pinned me to the wall. "Yes, please get off of her." Eunwoo said coming closer. I blushed a little at his words. "It's not the time to be flustered Y/N! There's a random man on you!" I thought while tears ran down my red face. "Heh, a brat like you can't stop me." He said as he began sucking my neck. "E-Eunwoo..." I sobbed. "Kick him where the sun doesn't shine. Then come to me." Eunwoo mouthed to me with hatred in his eyes from the man's actions. I nodded my head slowly.

As I kicked him, he fell on the floor cursing. I ran into Eunwoo's arms shaking. "Let's get out of here..." Eunwoo whispered softly in my ear. "O-Ok..." I cried as I shook in his arms.

"It's ok your with me..." He held my hand as we went out of the arena. "Thank you..." I calm down a little from Eunwoo's warmth and words. As we got into the car silence was drowning us.

"Sorry for not paying even though it was my idea..." I apologized to him.

My heart was still sacredly thumping from the man.

"Y/N I-I like you..." He said out of no where. I was feeling variable still and was still trying to calm down. I didn't want to think of that stuff right now.

"I'm sorry." I said as I still huffed and cried from the man. My heart was beating loudly out of my chest. He looked at me with his warm brown eyes. He hugged me once again and of course I hugged him.

"I care for you a lot... so if your in any danger don't hesitate to call out for me no matter what." He wipped my leftover tears with his thumb.

I would've been embarrassed and pushed him away, but right now I needed comfort.

We both had very flushed faces.

"O-Ok... I trust you." I put on a weak smile. He did save my life twice already.

He kissed my forehead softly. Should I really except his feelings? I felt the tears from earlier slowly start to fade away. I know I didn't want to think about this stuff, but his kindness convinced me to do so.

I couldn't think about what happened earlier all I could focus on was Eunwoo.

He then went for my lips, he lifted my chin so we could be eye level.

The kiss was general and soft, not like how the man did earlier. It had much more affection in it, it tasted better than any ice cream I've had.

I am kissing Eunwoo. And I did it naturally even though I thought I rejected him. Dixkjxdkksjs!!!!!

I blushed as he let go of the kiss.

"Did you want more?" He smirked as he was as red as me.

"Idiot! That was my first kiss!" I slapped his arm.

"Change your mind about rejecting me yet?" He smirked with a red face as he pinched my cheeks. "Maybe." I muttered. He came for another kiss. Every kiss that he landed on me that day, was with love and affection. I wish I could just pause time before problems came to us...

A/N:
I made another chapter 7 before this but it was kinda rushed, so I made this last minute ;)

Edited