CHAPTER SEVEN : BLIND DATE

ANNE POV

Dear Diary,

        Now I am sitting in a semi fancy restaurant waiting for someone I have no interest for. Just another help for my lucky friend Angeline.

      I just don't understand what make her set her day for this ridiculous blind date and in the end I have to cover for her because of her headache and argument with Nate and she is no longer have the mood.

      What a good excuses! I mean, is it a lot more easier to approach people we like  right to their face?

Or maybe not.

       Just forget I ever mention anything. Maybe that is why they call it blind date. So that we don't rush into something more intense and unbearable, and major heartbroken afterwards.

       Yes, not every people around us want us the way we want them, right?

      There, there, another way for me to, I quote, walk down the memory lane. I guess I am not fully moving on, yet?

     And that is why, Angeline insist on me to go on this absurd blind date. Where I will meet another unknown person, to getting know each other and bla bla.

     Apparently, no one have shown up, so then it just me and you, I guess.

  I will wait another minutes, and then, I will leave.

Toodles
-im a little bit nervous-
xoxo

***

“An, I don't want to go.” I whined.

“Like, seriously.”

Angeline look at me before rolling her eyes. She continue searching my wardrobe for appropriate dress for the date.

Unfortunately, I am no party goer, or dress up barbie doll. So, there are not much she can make up something from all of my trashy clothes.

“Please, Dan. It is just one night. And this guy seems very nice. I don't want to get a bad first impression you know.” she explain while her hand grabbing a soft pink summer dress.

I sighed.

“But if you want an impression, it is no use if I am to replace yours, right?” I ask.

“ Its okay. We can explain to him later.” she replied recklessly.

I see a point there.

“So then, you can easily explain to him that you can't make it tonight. Okay?”

“You can give him any excuses, and he will set another date. That's it!”

She stop at some point, but continue eventually.

“No Daniella, I just don't want to ruin the moment. He might have book some place in a fancy restaurant and I don't know. You know, for the first impression……” she explain, trailing a bit, and again. I just rolled my eyes.

“Here, wear this.” she add, showing me a dress that she pick earlier, a beige four-inch wedges heels, a beige purse and some accessories.

” she add, showing me a dress that she pick earlier, a beige four-inch wedges heels, a beige purse and some accessories

I sigh heavily.

“You know, An.”
She look at me immediately, questioning look on her face.

“I know your intention, and you don't have to do this for me.” she shocked, but quickly cover her face with a smile.

“Please, just trust me, Daniella.” is all she said before ushering me into the bathroom.

*

I close my little black book, an put it aside on the table while I am searching for my phone inside the purse.

Me : where is this guy. my butt aching! and I am hungry! *grrr

Angeline : Idk. Maybe the traffic. Oh god, please don't embarrass me!! haha

Me : I don't care. I hope he pay for the meal. I am ready to eat a human you know. hmph!

Angeline : You can eat him all you want, you know. haha.

Me : well then I hope he is tasty and deliciously looking.

Me : does he know how to find me?

Angeline : yes he is. just wait okay.

Angeline : I wanna continue dating my bae… *cough Dylan*cough

Before I could reply to her texts, I feel a silhouette near my table. I tilted my head, and my hand suddenly feel numb, my phone slowly fall on the floor, and my heart racing.

Very fast.

🌸vote and comment🌸