CHAPTER EIGHT : STUNNING PRINCESS

NICK POV

I am driving my car into the parking lot. My heart still beating hard inside my rib cage, and apparently I think it's going to explode anytime soon. I looked around, fixing my blazer over my dark blue v-neck shirt while going out of the car.

I look at myself one more time through the window sill of my car before heading to the restaurant.

‘Calm down, it's not like you never seen her before…’ I  speak to myself.

‘just be myself…’

‘okay,here we go.’ I mumbled one last time before entering the restaurant.

A receptionist greet me as soon as I step inside.

“Good evening, sir. Table for one or two?”

she ask, as my eyes roam around the tables for someone.

“Yes, I am searching for a table with a lady in soft pink dress.” I say, hopefully there is no other girl with pink dress.

“Yes, sir, I’ll lead the way.”

“Yes, thank you.” I said, following her while my eyes still searching for the only girl that I come here for.

Although my chance for these plan seem so thin, as Nathaniel had say to me earlier. As stupid as it was, but I still want to give it a  shot. At least, let it be worth the try. I am so desperate, I just want her again. I just miss her by my side, talking and laughing over random things.

Yes, as lonely as it sound, I don't see another girl as beautiful as her inside out. I don't see anyone that could stand me as much as she is. Though I never try starting a relationship with anyone before because I still want her.

And yes, I maybe the weirdo when it come to a relationship. I don't really like the idea of try and error, or hookup, or one night stand, I just learnt that a girl, a women is to be appreciated, to be love, the be protected, just like how my parents do.

“There is your table, sir." the receptionist say, as I stop walking and look at her nametag on her vest before looking at the mentioned table.

There, as promised, at the table sitting a girl I longed to have a very good talk tonight. A soft pink dress look very beautiful on her skin while her long wavy hair cascaded down her back to her waist. Her beautiful hair.

“Thank you, Sarah.” I said and she smiled before heading to her front desk.

I let out a nervous breath before walk to the table. Hopefully she don't freak out and run away this time. Just please……..

Before I could say hello, she tilted her head and look at me from her phone, I wonder who she is texting, or what make the beautiful smile appear willingly on her face. Shock wash all over her face, her smile slowly fade, and her phone suddenly fell down the carpeted floor.

I quickly bend down and pick up the phone.

“ I am sorry, I didn't mean to surprise you.” I said while standing up holding her phone.

She take the phone, brushing her cold finger slightly with mine.

“No.. it just…” she said confused.

“Never mind…”

I looked at her face while her cheek flushed red. ‘ I guess I still got the effect,’ I thought.

“So, let me start...” I say trailing, waiting for her confirmation. She nodded standing up, holding out her hand.

“Hi, good evening. Sorry for the wait, bad luck with the traffic.” I say.

“Good evening too, and no, its fine.”

I smile and take her hand giving it a gentle squeeze before bringing it to my mouth giving it a small kiss. She blushed. Maybe she didn't expect I will be doing that. Well, I am quite a gentleman myself, I would say.

“Have a sit.” she say.

I quickly pull the chair and sit comfortably.

“So…..”

“My name is Kyle Jordan.” I start, looking at her face. I notice she is giving me a small smile before quickly replace with a thin line. It was a beautiful smile.

“My fellow friends call me Kyle. A student at a nearby univ, and in my final year though I just got exchange here recently.” I say.

“ So, what's yours? I mean, your name for starter.” I continue.

She shake her head, giving me another sincere smile.

“I am Daniella, Daniella Moretz. A final year student, and I guess we are in the same univ, since there is the only university nearby.” she introduced. So we are going to use another name tonight.

I just stare at her while she speak. A full sentences come out from her soft lips since I met her the day before gives some pleasure to my poor ears.

“ I thought so too.” I say before a waitress come over to take our order.

She smile looking at me, probably shy, or maybe wondering what I am up to go to this silly just to confront her.

And I think, she have no idea.

🌸vote and comment🌸