Yellow Raincoat

Y/N POV
I groaned as my alarm blared at 8:00 am.

I stayed in bed just laying for about 15 minutes before I finally got up to go shower.

After I was done I got out and brushed my teeth. Then I got changed into casual clothes.

I just blow dried my hair and put it in a pony tail since they would mess with it later and walked downstairs.

"Good morning guys", I yawned.

"Morning rockstar", Brittany greeted.

"Morning", santana responded concentrating on feeding Isabella.

Adorable.

"Thank you", I thanked when Brittany handed me some breakfast. She smiled and nodded.

"So are you excited?", she asked.

"To be honest I'm a little nervous", I admitted.

"Don't be you're going to rock that stage like they've never seen before", she said encouragingly.

I smiled as they brought me into a group hug. I chilled for a few hours before I had to leave for hair and makeup.

I put on a disguise even though I'm pretty sure no one would recognize me anyway.

"Oh my god it's been so long", my stylist said bringing me into a death grip hug.

"It has been", I said hugging her tightly.

"Look at you, you look so different but stunning", she said eyeing me.

"Thanks Sarah", I smiled.

Once she got over her shocked state then we discussed what I was going to wear.

"So you got any idea what you want to wear?", she asked.

"Uh maybe just a dress", I said.

She squealed excitedly because before she would always have to force me to wear a dress.

She put me in a tight black dress that showed off my body but not make me look slutty.

"You look so good", she gushed.

I blushed as I look at myself in the mirror.

"Thanks S", I said shyly.

"I think I'm going with this one", I said.

"Great", she said.

Once the people came in to my hair they sat me down in a chair.

They decided to just straighten it.

It's been a while since I straightened my hair it's just always in it's natural waves.

They decided not to do a lot of makeup just a little touch up. The show starts in about an hour or so.

I got a text from santana saying that they were on their way.

I made sure that the security knew that they could come into my room.

Wow this is crazy absolutely no one knows I'm here except for my stylist, Andrew, and obviously the people that control the award show.

I made sure that the family got front row seats.

"Wow you look hot", santana beamed as she walked in.

"So do you", I smiled as I seen her.

Wow the whole family looked beautiful.

"I need a picture", I said pulling out my phone. They smiled and I snapped the picture.

"You guys are goals", I said saving the picture.

"How you feeling?", Brittany asked.

"Nervous but ok", I responded.

We hung out until it was time for them to take their seats.

"We'll be back before you have to go on", santana said hugging me. I nodded as the family left. I made sure that they got led to their seats. I turned to the TV in the dressing room as the show began.

I haven't seen many of these people in so long.

I smiled as I saw that Kevin Hart was the speaker tonight.

He's so tiny and full of energy.

I watched all of the performances and watched as people won awards some familiar and some I didn't know.

My heart sank as they showed someone I was hoping not to see tonight. They showed the girls but next to them was the girl that broke my heart. She looks so beautiful. I quickly looked away as I felt a pang in my chest. I took a deep breath to calm down.

I decided to turn the TV off after that. I sat there and buried my face into my palms. The door opened to reveal santana.

"I just want to wish you good luck and Brittany sends hers too", she said. "You ok?", she asked seeing me with her face in my palms.

"I saw her", I said simply.

She walked over to me and hugged me.

"It's ok. You're ok", she comforted. Someone then walked in saying that it was time to go up. I nodded.

"Go kill it out there rockstar", she said smiling.

"I will for you guys", I smiled. She hugged me once more before I walked out.

I made my way onto the dark stage. No one could see me and they wouldn't be able to for like twenty seconds.

"This next performer is someone we haven't seen in a long time", the announcer said surprised that they didn't show my name on the card so he didn't even know that it was me.

There were applause even though they didn't know who it was. I sat on a stool and took a deep breath before playing the opening notes.