New Rules

Y/N POV
I walked in the hotel and immediately showered.

Quinn texted me a while ago informing me on where we were going. She also asked for where I'm staying because she wanted to pick me up.

"Damn girl", dinah said walking in and eyeing me.

I smiled putting my shoes on.

"Hey", I greeted.

"Hey, leaving me again are you?", she said jokingly.

"Sadly Yes", I said.

"I'm going out with Quinn", I said.

"Who's Quinn?", she asked.

"A friend I met in Ohio", I said.

She nodded.

The Sexiest Blonde😍😍- I'm here

I smiled because of course she would put that as her contact name.

"She's here", I informed spraying on some perfume.

"Well be good now", she said hugging me.

"I will", I smiled before leaving.

I walked down to the lobby and saw a car waiting outside of the glass double doors.

"Thank you", I said as one of the workers opened the door for me.

I groaned as I saw a few stray paps. I got in the car and smiled.

"Hey quinnie", I said.

"Hey y/n/n", she smiled.

"Ready to have fun?", she asked driving away from the hotel.

"Hell yea", I said wanting to just forget about today.

We got to the club and it was packed. We made our way to the bar and a lot of people kept stopping me asking what's up.

"Ms. Hotshot its been a while", Quinn said sliding a shot glass over to me.

"Too long", I said clinking our glasses together before downing the drink.

I smiled as Quinn cheered.

We ordered a few more shots and I was already feeling better.

"Let's dance", she said pulling me to the dance floor.

We danced close to each other the whole night. We were absolutely drunk about an hour in. I've seen a bunch of cameras in our faces but I didn't care. We drank a few more shots. I pulled her closer to me.

"Make me forget her", I whispered in her ear.

She looked down at me and smashed her lips against mine.

And this is why we are so close. She helps me forget her, and doesn't haven't a problem. I tried to break it off because I felt like I was using her. But she said she likes the thrill. So what's the point of ending it, it's a win win.

We made out all the way to the car. I didn't even care if anyone saw, I just needed a distraction. We waited for the Uber to arrive. We got in and she rested her hand against my thigh as we waited to get to her place.

Once we arrived she pulled me inside and into the bedroom. Slowly but surely my mind let go of all the stress and tension.

Skip*

The Next Morning
I woke up to my ringtone blasting through the quiet room. I groaned as I felt a massive headache.

"Hello", I answered.

"You know you could've called-", I pulled the phone from my ear as she yelled.

"Look I'm sorry", I apologized.

"Y/n", Quinn groaned.

"Who was that?", dinah asked. "Where are you?", she quickly added.

"I'll be there soon", I said. She just said k and hung up.

"Morning", Quinn said softly.

"Morning", I responded tucking her blonde locks behind her ear.

We never said good morning after nights like these because she always said there's nothing "good" about it because usually we would be hungover.

"Get some rest I'll be right back", I said making her nod.

I pulled on my clothes and washed my face. I put my hair up and put on some shades. As soon as I left I saw a huge waves of paps.

I got through them and walked to a nearby store. I bought some aspirin and water.

When I entered the hotel lobby I saw that they had a breakfast bar thing so I got two plates and headed back upstairs.

I closed the door behind me and walked to the bedroom.

She looked up at the door opening. I placed the plates down and grabbed the aspirin and water bottle giving it to her.

"Thank you", she smiled.

"You're welcome", I responded.

We both took the aspirin and ate. With any other random hook ups it would be awkward the morning after but with Quinn everything was genuine and cool.

We just ate and talked about the old days where we were much wilder.

"I gotta go", I said chuckling.

"Awww", she pouted.

"Keep in touch", I said.

"Of course, I could say the same to you rockstar", she said.

"I will", I said hugging her.

I took an Uber back to the hotel. I walked as slowly as I could knowing that I won't ever hear the end of this.

I opened the door to see fourth harmony... eww that sounded weird ok never doing that again. Let's try this again. I opened the door to see fifth harmony scattered across the room. I sighed as they all gave me disapproving looks.

"I know sorry", I apologized.

I looked up as Camila entered the room.

I wasn't even mad that she was here. It's not like I have a say in who dinah can or can not bring over. And even if I did I shouldn't have a huge problem with her being here.

"Where were you?", mani asked.

"At a friends place", I said.

"You're a terrible lair", Lauren said.

"Yep gotta admit that but I also need a shower. So if you guys would excuse me", I said grabbing a change of clothes before heading to go shower. I purposely took long so that I had more time to just think.

Once I got out I changed and walked back out to the room. I put my clothes in the basket and sat on the bed I was sleeping on. They were all engrossed in a movie.

"Oh y/n, Andrew called", Dinah said turning to me.

"What about?", I asked.

She held up a newspaper.

Y/n y/l/n seen earlier with ex lover Camila Cabello but later on is spotted making out with a hot blonde. What's going on?

I groaned at the headlines.

"Wait. Back up. Pause. You still buy newspaper?", I asked.

"That's so beside the point", dinah said. "But I'll interrogate you later on that", she said.

Thank god.

I sat on the bed and tried to forget that my ex that I'm still in love with is across the room. Luckily the girls didn't make it feel weird, it was just as if we didn't even know each other.

I eyed Dinah suspiciously as she kept looking back and forth between us.

What is she up to now?