Battlefield

Camila's POV
We seemed like a good idea.

I haven't been the same since y/n left. At the time I thought I needed to leave her. But I quickly came to realize that she was everything to me. We just needed a small break.

Everyday I miss her more and more.

I cried all day when it would've been our 6th year anniversary the other day.

Austin kept asking me what was wrong but I locked myself in my room.

I thought I was fine.

It doesn't feel like I'll ever see her ever again in my life.

I lost someone that I loved dearly. That was my first and only love.

I'm with Austin and I love him I just don't think I'm in love with him.

Over the years he's just became more of a best friend to me. I don't have the kind of feelings I was supposed to be feeling for him.

I thought I would be fine after that day, I mean it wasn't like I thought I was going to see her again. I ended up seeing her perform at the award show.

I'm grateful that the camera didn't point at me because I was an absolute mess.

She looks so different. She is still beautiful, I think she'll always be beautiful to me. She looks more fit, her hair looked longer, she got taller and her voice seemed to have gotten raspier.

Her eyes were just as I remembered. Soft and loving. As the crowd cheered she smiled.

I lost it when she smiled.

I went backstage and cried my eyes out. The girls were worried but I told them not to be. I stayed there for a while before I wiped my tears, fixed my make up, and headed back out. I made sure I looked like nothing happened and kept a poker face as I walked back out there. I sat and noticed that there was a different performer on stage.

Did she leave? Where did she go?

I looked around the room but couldn't find her. I enjoyed the rest of the show as much as I could.

After it was over, I went backstage with Austin.

"Hey beautiful", he said seeing me in the hallway.

"Hey handsome", I responded softly. He gave me a peck and I smiled.

"You did amazing", he congratulated.

"Thank you", I smiled.

We talked with a few people that passed by.

I was engaging in the conversation before I felt like someone was looking at me. I turned and my heart shattered to pieces all over again. There she was looking as beautiful as ever.

We held eye contact as she walked by.

I let out a shaky breath as she looked away. I looked down at the floor. I turned back towards Austin and acted like nothing happened.

I haven't seen her since then. I don't even know if she's still here. A part of me was hoping that she stayed in LA.

The next few days I've just been cooped up in my room. I didn't feel too great so I didn't leave the house.

My parents constantly came over because they knew why I didn't want to go out.

"Sweetie you can't stay here forever", my mom said removing the covers from my face.

"I know but I just want to lay here until I absolutely have to leave", I said.

She kept me company for a while before she had to go.

I groaned as my phone vibrated.

Austin- hey babe. Want to come over I miss you😔.

I sighed and responded.

Camila- alright I'll be right over

I took a shower and got dressed before leaving the apartment.

Y/N POV
"Don't drink too much", dinah said as I took a sip of wine.

"I never do", I said.

"Mhhh hmm", she responded not believing me. "So", she began folding her arms.

"You going to release more music?", she asked.

"Eventually", I shrugged. "What did you think of the song I sang?", I asked.

"It was beautifully sad. I think it perfectly described your vibe in a way", she added.

I nodded smiling.

"Thank you. What about you girls what have you guys been up to music wise", I asked.

"Wait you haven't heard our stuff", she asked.

I shook my head and she gasped.

"I don't know if I should be excited or offended", she chuckled.

"Don't be", I chuckled. "I haven't listened to anyone's stuff. I haven't been keeping update on anyone", I said.

"Well lets get out of here and we'll listen to it when we get back to the hotel", she said and I nodded.

As I pulled out money she grabbed my hand.

"I already paid", she said. "And don't fight me on it. It was my treat", she added.

"Thank you", I said.

I hugged tony goodbye before leaving.

"Try not to hit anyone this time", she teased before we made our way to the car. We went back to the hotel.

"Damn you got my Twitter and insta going crazy", she said opening the twitter app. "You're trending", she chuckled.

I groaned as I seen a call from Andrew.

"Look I know", I said answering.

"Are you crazy?", he asked.

"He was getting on my nerves", I said simply. He let out a sigh. "It was completely legal, he touched me without my consent", I said.

"You have a point", he said.

"Alright I'll try to figure something out", he added.

I said ok and hung up. I sat on the bed and told her to play the album. I recognized the first song but because that's the one that they performed.

Dinah got up and started doing the routine making me smile widely. She pulled me up and I followed how she danced to the chorus. I enjoyed the rest of the album as Dinah sang along to every song.

"What was your favorite?", she asked.

"He like that and angel", I said.

"Who said I was an angel?", we sang loudly.

"Guys having fun without us?", mani asked entering the room.

"Mani", I squealed hugging her.

"Hey", she smiled.

We spent the rest of the night listening to new music, for me at least.

Maybe staying here wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.