Cheating On Me

Y/N POV
I am currently in the studio with Dinah and the girls.
Even though we don't talk at all, Camila and I are around each other more often because of the girls.

I didn't want to ruin anything because of our past and I'm sure she didn't either.

I sat in the familiar chair and ran my fingers over the handles.

I remembered being here for hours just hanging with them. I smiled when they got in the booth.

The door opened revealing Camila and I quickly swung my chair back around as we made eye contact.

That's how it has been ever since day one of me back.

We just make brief eye contact and turn away. It's like we are complete strangers. The only other person in the studio was the producer.

She sighed and sat next to me.

I looked straight ahead at the girls but she unexpectedly turned to me. I waited for her to look away but she never did.

"What?", I asked softly while still looking straight ahead.

She didn't respond so I turned to her.

"Can I talk to you?", she asked. "Like outside", she added as I raised a brow.

"Sure", I said sighing.

What could she possibly want to talk about?

We walked out and I closed the door behind me.

"Can we stop doing this?", she asked.

"Doing what?", I asked not looking at her directly.

"This thing where we ignore each other. I mean we are going to be seeing each other a lot more because of the girls so why make it weird", she said.

I clenched my jaw and sighed.

"I mean I've been doing it for 3 years so why stop now", I said not wanting to move on from what we are doing now.

"Really?", she asked.

"What do you want me to do?", I asked.

"I don't know maybe to stop acting like you don't know me", she said.

"I wish I didn't", I said simply.

She scoffed and shook her head.

"Ok if that's how it is", she said before walking back into the room.

I sighed and rested my head against the wall.

Our first conversation is an argument.

Great.

I walked back into the room and she acted like I wasn't there which I liked. It made things less complicated than they have to be. But I couldn't sit here and look. I got up and walked towards the booth.

"Hey guys I'm heading out", I said causing them to pout.

I hugged them goodbye and walked out of the room.

As I walked down the hallway I heard Camila yell something at me.

"What?", I asked turning around.

"You're so immature", she repeated.

"Oh I'm immature?", I said scoffing.

"Yes you are", she said.

"Enlighten me", I said sarcastically.

"I come out here and try to have a decent normal conversation with you and it's like you don't even want to hear it", she said.

"Because I don't", I said folding my arms across my chest.

"It's not that hard", she said.

That pissed me off.

"You know what Camila no it wasn't hard FOR YOU! Yes it is hard to talk to you after all these years because every time I look at you I'm reminded of what we had and what we shared. We were in a relationship for three fucking years and it just took a few weeks for you to move on. And you want to know what I did? I fucking moved away because I couldn't be back here and stomach the thought that you were with someone else. It was fucking heartbreaking and I cried for years and I still fucking feel that pain til this day. I BROKE MY OWN HEART LOVING YOU! So don't you dare stand there and say it's not that hard because it is. I wish you knew how much it destroyed me when you left and I have every fucking reason to hate you right now", I ended at this point I'm in full on tears.

She made a move to come closer but I stopped her.

"And don't act like you care because you don't", I said walking away.

I quickly caught a cab back to the hotel. I don't even care that it was raining.

I felt as if I just unleashed a burden that I've been carrying around for years.

I asked the driver to stay since I would be back down in no time and walked upstairs to the hotel room. I packed my stuff up.

Definitely not a good idea to stay in this room.

I grabbed my luggage before heading back down.

He drove me back to the house that I was staying at.

I paid him and brought my luggage back into the guest bedroom.

I grabbed a blanket and sat on the couch.

Despite being soaked from head to toe, I was comfortable and I wasn't planning on moving.

I turned my phone off and I felt a huge headache coming on.

I wiped my tears and rested my head against the pillow on the couch.