Tracing

Y/N POV
3 weeks later*
"Camila you suck", Lauren teased.

"No I don't", she defended. We were currently at Dinah's place. They were playing call of duty and Lauren's team was winning.

I was walking down the stairs when I heard it so I secretly got behind Camila on the couch. I jumped over it, slid in behind her and started moving my fingers with hers against the remote control.

She gasped at first, but then saw that it was me.

"How did you?", Lauren asked as I easily killed her.

Camila chuckled and rested her head back against my shoulder.

"I got you", I whispered in her ear causing her to smile.

I played until her team was tied with Lauren's.

"Hey you guys are cheating", Lauren said as she finally looked up at Camila.

"No we're not", I said smiling. "Isn't that right?", I asked looking at Camila.

"Nope", she said turning to me and smiling.

I kissed her cheek softly before getting up.

Yea we are doing much better now.

I flirt with her on occasions. I don't feel guilty because she is technically single which means I don't have to come between her and that dorito boy.

We have gotten much closer and Dinah thinks we have started dating again but we haven't.

"Good morning allysus", I said greeting her.

"Good morning y/n/n", she smiled being me into a hug.

"Mani bear", I squealed and jumped on her.

"Hey y/n/n", she chuckled holding me up.

"I missed you so much", I said.

"I missed you too", she smiled.

I missed mani so much because she was gone for over a week.

"Don't let Camila see you guys", Dinah teased walking in.

I flipped her off as she laughed. I jumped down and smiled at mani.

"So how was Texas?", I asked.

"It was really fun, I got to catch up with family you know", she said and I nodded.

"So how were the cubs?", I asked.

"Who?", she asked.

"Your cousins", I clarified.

"You did not just call them cubs", she said laughing.

"You're mani bear and they are mani cubs", I explained causing ally and Dinah to join in laughing.

Mani chuckled putting her arms around my shoulder.

"They are pretty good", she said making me nod. She then led us back to living room where they were still playing.

I sat on the couch and seen that Camila's team was winning. Jauregui now has no chance of winning.

Awesome.

When Camila won Lauren turned and playfully glared at me. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Didn't do anything", I said holding my hands up.

As a response she just flipped me off and I laughed.

"Oh you guys Taylor's party is tonight and she wanted me to invite all of you", Camila said.

"Uhhh I have to wash my TV tonight, I can't", I said making up the first excuse that came to my head and got up.

"Come on y/n I swear she's not that bad", she said pulling me back on to the couch.

I looked away as she pouted.

"Please", she pouted making me look at her.

Fight it!

"Fine", I sighed.

"Yay I promise you won't regret it", she smiled.

"Whipped", Lauren fake coughed out.

I glared at her as the girls laughed.

"I hope not", I said ignoring her comment.

The other girls already agreed to it because they know Taylor, but I don't know her that well so I just have to trust them when they say she's "not that bad".

We went out to eat and just enjoyed the day before we had to leave.