Stars

Y/N POV
I groaned as the alarm on my phone went off.

I quickly picked up my phone and turned it off.

I laid back down and sighed.

I felt that someone was holding me and immediately remembered where I was. I turned around slightly and saw Camila snuggled up to me.

Maybe I'll stay for a few more minutes.

I lightly traced my fingers over her hand that was wrapped around my waist.

I smiled as memories from last night flooded my thoughts.

Best night ever.

I looked at my phone to see that it was already 5:10 am.

Ok now the hard part.

I carefully and slowly tried to get up.

Camila just held on to me tighter and groaned.

"Can I just have like five more minutes with you?", she asked tiredly which was so adorable.

I just couldn't resist her.

Especially when she sounds and looks so cute.

"Ok", I said turning around in her arms so that I was facing her before hugging her close to me.

She hummed contently and buried her face in the crook of my neck. I rubbed my eyes as I held her.

After about 8 minutes I kissed her forehead softly. I got up and she looked at me sadly.

"I will see you soon ok", I said kissing her cheek.

"Hmm ok", she rasped out.

"Have a good interview", she said softly.

"Thank you sweetie", I said smiling.

I squeezed her hand one more time before leaving.

I started up my car and drove home. Luckily there was no traffic so I got home in no time.

I parked and closed my door before walking to the lobby. I waved to the workers and got in the elevator.

I made it to my floor and got in the apartment. I closed the door behind me and flicked on the lights.

I quickly walked to my bedroom.

I picked out an outfit for when I get out of the shower. I pulled the shirt over my head but then I heard my door open.

I quickly turned around ready to attack but then relaxed when I saw who it was.

Dinah.

"Woah there girly", she said.

"When did you get in?", I asked.

"Last night", she said. "You walked right pass me on the couch", she added.

How did I not see her?

"Alright enough of that, where were you last night?", she asked.

Crap.

"Doing errands", I said.

"The whole night?", she asked.

Ok that was a dumb answer. I still don't know if Camila wants anyone to know right now. So I'll just play it safe.

"I was with a friend", I said walking to the bathroom with her in tow.

"That's got to be code for something", she said.

"It's not", I said.

She remained quiet for a while.

"Eww y/n do not tell me you had a booty call", she said.

Before I could even answer she started talking again.

"Oh my god", she said. "Let me get the images out of my mind", she said.

"I did not have a booty call", I chuckled before I started brushing my teeth.

"Dude when did you get a tattoo?", she asked looking at my midsection. I was only in my bra so of course she saw it. I waited until I was done brushing my teeth before answering.

"A few years ago", I said.

"What does it say?", she asked.

"Accept what it is, let go of what was and have faith in what will be", I responded. "And this one says, your pain has its purpose. Philippians 1:29", I responded turning around showing her the one on my back.

"It's beautiful", she said.

"Thank you", I responded.

"So what do you have planned today?", she asked.

"I have an interview then I'm free for the rest of the day", I said. "Wanna tag along?", I asked.

"Hell yea", she responded.

She left so that I could shower.
________

I finished up with my shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I then stepped out and put my underwear and bra on.

I walked over to the bed and put my outfit before drying my hair.

I heard Dinah saying something but I ignored it because it sounded like she was on the phone with someone. I began straightening my hair.

I was halfway through when I looked up in the mirror and saw Dinah. She had her camera pointing at me.

I covered my face and she laughed.

"Dinah I look like crap right now", I groaned as she tried moving my hands.

"No you don't, show the people your beautiful face", she said laughing.

I removed my hands and smiled at the camera before flipping the camera off making her laugh.

I then turned back to the mirror to finish up on my hair.

After I was done I grabbed my keys.

"Ready?", I said turning to Dinah.

"Yep", she said getting off of the bed.

I drove to the building where we were having the interview.

"Good morning", I greeted shaking one of the interviewers hand.

"Good morning, it's a pleasure to have you here", he responded shaking my hand.

"Glad to be here", I said before hugging one of the ladies that was also going to interview me.

They greeted Dinah as I sat down. I pulled the chair out for her and she thanked me before sitting.

We talked and got to know them a little more before we started.
_____
I actually had fun at the interview.

I will definitely do more interviews with them. I hugged them before leaving.

The interview lasted about an hour but it felt quick. Dinah and I got in the car.

"Do you want to go eat?", I asked plugging my phone up to the car speaker.

"Sure", she responded.

"Where to?", I asked.

"Doesn't matter", she responded. I nodded and started playing music.

"You got that good boy attitude and yea I kinda like it", I sang along to the music as I reversed out of the parking lot.

Dinah laughed before joining in.

We got lunch at iHop and ate there. Since it looked like it was about to start pouring we quickly got back in the car.

"Where to now?", I asked.

"Wanna go to my place?", she asked.

"Sure dinahsaur", I replied.