Everything In Me

Y/N POV
Hell is loving you in my sleep and waking up alone.

The next morning I woke up feeling the same.

Like shit.

But I had to go to the studio today. I'm obviously not singing I just wanted to start doing the backing tracks.

Brittany is getting in later today and santana refuses to let me leave the house.

"Y/n, you're sick", she argued.

"I know but it's not even raining today. It's sunny so I won't even feel that bad and I'm not even singing", I said. "Please", I added pouting. I even got Isabella to start pouting for extra measure.

"Fine", she said finally agreeing. "But take it easy", she said.

"I will", I said.

After we all got showered and dressed we headed out. I wasn't driving of course so I had to navigate a little.

We pulled up to the studio and we hopped out of the car. Isabella looked around the building amazed at the weird statues and modern looking furniture.

As they checked out the place I got the key to the studio room from the lady at the front desk. I smiled and watched as they walked around.

My smile immediately faded when Austin walked out of one of the studio rooms. He kept looking at me so I decided to speak up.

"Got a problem?", I asked.

"Just wanted to say something", he said.

"Sooo...", I began as he just stared.

"Can you stay away from my girl?", he asked.

"Can you stay away from me", I said.

"Look I'm asking nicely", he said.

"And I'm responding.... nicely", I said.

I smirked at his expression.

He looked pissed.

I leaned off of the counter and walked towards the studio room. He went somewhere as I waited by the door for santana and Isabella.

"This is dope", santana said looking at the set up. She ran her fingers over the keys and I smiled.

"Sing for me?", I asked.

"I haven't sang since high school", she said.

"Not even in the shower?", I asked shocked.

"I mean yea but that doesn't count", she said.

"Yes it does", I said.

"Fine what do you want to hear?", she asked.

"Whatever you want to do", I said. She nodded and sat in front of the small piano in the corner.

I looked at her proudly as I heard her beautiful voice. Isabella was just jamming out on the couch.

"Why didn't you become an artist?", I asked clapping.

"Didn't have connections", she said shrugging.

"Well you do now", I said.

"Yea I do but", she trailed off shrugging. "Well I'm going to need a cover from you every month now", I said making her laugh. "That was beautiful", I added.