Throwback To The First Date

This chapter is just the first date Camila is referring to. Hope you enjoy!

Y/N's POV
I let a nervous breath out before knocking on Camila's door. I was soon met with Normani beaming at me.

"Good evening mani", I smiled.

"Hey y/n", she smiled hugging me. She stepped outside and turned to me.

"Y/n I'm trusting you tonight", she says and I nodded. "Please keep her safe", she added.

"Of course", I said.

"Good now enjoy your date ok?", she said quickly walking back inside and pulling me with her.

I didn't even have a chance to respond. My breath hitched when Camila came into view. She had a slight smirk as she walked up to me and hugged me.

"You look beautiful", I said trying not to stutter.

"Thank you. You look amazing", she responded before pulling away.

"Thank you,these are for you", I said handing her the flowers.

"Awww thank you", she said admiring the roses before putting them in water and came back out.

I waved bye to the girls then we walked outside.

"You up for a trip?", I asked excitedly. She nodded.

"Great", I said opening the door for her.

I brought out the classic car tonight.

She thanked me then I walked to the drivers side. I pulled off and she immediately turned to me.

"So tell me more about yourself?", she asked.

"What do you want to know?", I asked.

"Let's see.... have you lived here all your life?", she asked.

"Pretty much, it's pretty fun sometimes", I answered.

"How was high school?", she asked.

"I hate the idea of it", I groaned causing her to laugh.

"It couldn't have been that bad", she chuckled.

"I didn't think so either. But the early mornings was just a huge no for me. Then the whole cliché people is just ughh", I groaned.

"How was it for you?", I asked.

"It was really fun the time that I did stay there which was probably like 2 years or so then fifth harmony became a thing", she said and I nodded.

"What music do you like?", she asked.

"Wanna hear?", I asked.

She nodded as we stopped at a stop light. I quickly plugged my phone in with the aux chord.

"You know when you listen to this type of music you got to have this", I said as I pulled the top down.

The wind was good enough it wasn't too cold or too hot. I turned up the speaker as I drove down the empty road and the wind blowing through our hair.

(Song above^^)

"Don't play with her don't be dishonest", I sang loudly and pointed to her as she laughed.

I sang the whole song while I drove. As the song came to an end I turned the speaker down and turned to her smiling.

"Did you enjoy the song?", I asked.

"It was good", she said.

"That's it?", I asked teasingly.

"It was sooo amazing like I almost fainted", she said excitedly.