Sorry☕️

Y/N POV
I looked amused as Camila put finding Nemo on.

She's still like a little grown kid. We were cuddled up in blankets on her couch watching Netflix. The lights were off but the light on tv allowed me to still see her.

"I can't believe you still watch this movie", I said smiling.

She turned to look at me and smiled.

"I can't believe you would still tease me for still watching this movie", she said.

"I always will", I chuckled.

She playfully glared at me before turning back to the screen.

She smiled as I leaned in and kissed her cheek. She turned and lightly pecked my lips. I pulled her into a longer kiss. She let out a breath as she caressed my cheek.

She pulled away as soon as she heard Nemo's dad voice.

"Ca-", I began.

"Shhh", she said placing her finger over my lips.

I pouted but smiled when she pulled me into her. She rested her head against my shoulder as she watched the movie.

I decided to try to get into the movie as she was.

I gave up about 10 minutes in.

I enjoyed the movie when I was younger but I just don't now. I really want to know how we are really watching this.

I looked at her as the blue from the screen shone against her face. Even with a messy bun, sweats, and a simple t shirt on she looked absolutely stunning.

I felt her finger against my jaw as she moved my face so that I was looking at the screen instead of at her. I chuckled lightly at her actions.

Once she made sure that I was looking at the screen she started playing with my hair. I felt my phone start buzzing in my pocket. I took it out and smiled as I saw who it was.

Quinn.

Camila raised a brow at my smiling state seeing that it was Quinn.

I excused myself before leaving the living room.

"Hey quinnie", I said answering the phone.

"Hey y/l/n what are you up to?", she asked.

"Oh just hanging with someone", I said not really knowing if Camila wanted anyone to know about us rekindling the relationship. I mean we are not fully back together yet but we are not just friends either.

"Oh ok text me when you're not busy", she said.

"I will do fabray", I said.

"Ok y/l/n bye love you", she said.

"Love you too", I said before hanging up.

I walked back into the living room and sat on the couch.

She turned to me.

"That was the blonde wasn't it?", she asked.

Based on her tone I knew what to do.

"Mhh hmm", I hummed kissing her cheek softly and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"What did she want?", she asked as I continued.

"Just seeing if I'm free to hang", I said.

"You do how this looks right?", she asked. I pulled away and looked down at her.

"I mean I'm not mad it's just weird", she assured.

"How so?", I asked.

"I mean last time I saw her you guys basically told me you guys were in a relationship and she was all over you", she said.