RM| Caution

Description: Everyone in your small town fears the so called ‘God of Destruction’ and constantly tells you that if you should ever encounter him to not get close. This only makes you curious and you try to find the man that breaks whatever he touches, unswayed by the superstitious rumors that he is cursed. When you finally bump into him, you find that he is just as scared as others as they are of him. Why? He doesn’t want anyone to get hurt. Will you fall for the man that refuses to get close to you?

 Will you fall for the man that refuses to get close to you?

(Y/N)= Your name

~~~

“And you’ve seen this man? In person? Recently?” You asked the barista questioningly, excited with your new discovery.

“Of course, how could I forget,” She scoffed, filling up another order of coffee to the customers ideal liking, “I handed him his coffee and it immediately tipped all over him. He tried to clean it up with the mop I handed him, but the stick cracked in half. I asked him to leave.”

“Can you tell me what he looked like?” You asked, taking a small sip of your own morning beverage and pulling out a small notebook.

The lady looked at you in slight uninterest and disgust.

“Why do you want to know? Everyone knows to stay away from him anyway. If he comes anywhere near you bad things tend to follow.”

This was the typical response. After moving to this area, all you heard about was this man, Kim Namjoon, and his horrid luck. You had never seen him yourself, but he was literally the talk of the town. He was rumored to be cursed. You didn’t believe in such nonsense, but you did feel for the person. With everyone so scared of him, was he all alone? You couldn’t help but be curious about his predicament.

“I’m just… curious,” you told the lady quickly, “I’ve never seen him before.”

“Count yourself lucky. Fine, he had very distinguished dimples and purple hair. Tall. Actually handsome, too bad he’s the God of Destruction or he’d have girls all over him.”

You thanked the snobby barista and quickly left.

“Where are you?” You thought to yourself as you walked down the concrete path, thinking once again of the man everyone had seemed to have seen except you. You felt a bit like a stalker, but you couldn’t help it. You were that curious. How could someone break everything they touch?

You sighed in defeat at the once again lost lead and headed to the library so you could check out some books so you could study that night.

Walking into the old, quiet, and empty building, you went ahead to look for the books you needed. You bowed politely to the old librarian as you passed her.

As you weaved through the shelves, you intently tried to find the specific books you needed, stacking them in your arms as they were located. You finally thought you had enough, but dropped them all in surprise when you heard a large THUD echo throughout the old building.