{HYBRID} Jimin| Disguise

Description: Park Jimin hates being the way he is. He hates being a hybrid. In order to spend just one day like a human, he disguises himself and manages to gather enough money to go buy lunch in a cafe. There he meets you, and you take an equal liking to him. Upon the two of you clicking, Jimin finds himself returning and lying to you over and over again so you won't ever find out his true identity, but how far will his lie be able to go?

(Y/N)= Your Name

~~~

The day Jimin realized he was different was long ago. As a child, you would have absolutely no idea if you were hated or what people thought of you before experiencing it first hand. Jimin had been ten years old and had yet to grasp this concept, but upon stumbling into the wrong store at the wrong time...

He remembered the shock that settled upon the faces of the other people in the store as they saw his ears. Some people cowered in fear, as if Jimin would snap at any moment and cause them harm. Jimin was young and didn't understand, so looked around in confusion. His mother had asked him to fetch something from the store for dinner... he had apparently gone into a facility that only accepted humans.

Jimin only watched as the angry store owner approached him... and slapped him across the face. He remembered the stinging feeling and the way his eyes welled up with tears against his own will. The man's ring had cut his cheek... leaving a scar that he still had. Jimin remembered not understanding and weakly standing on trembling legs as the man yelled and cursed at him, ultimately leaving Jimin with no choice but to flee.

What Jimin also remembered was crying in his mother's arms as she explained why he had been so mistreated and scolded him for not following her instructions to the store more carefully. 

"They won't accept you. It doesn't matter what you do. I'm sorry you had to go through that at such a young age..." His mother spoke, a tear escaping her eye. 

"Why? Is it because I look different?" He asked, looking over at the dirty mirror in the corner of the small apartment to see his reflection. His mother sighed.

"I suppose so."

Jimin almost missed that time. He missed it because at least then he had his mother to cry with him and hold him. Jimin's mother had passed away when he was 18 and since then he had been without any sort of mental support but his own. He looked into the same rusty mirror and inspected the scar on his cheek. 

Park Jimin disliked his reflection. He didn't like to look at himself because it always reminded him that his appearance caused people to mistreat and abuse him. He wished he could look like them... but this was a world he couldn't even imagine.

Jimin took care of his younger brother as best as he could... with the job Jimin had he was barely able to supply food and allow his brother to go to school. 

After tracing a finger across the small and almost unrecognizable scar, Jimin allowed his hand to trail up to his dog ears. He stared in the mirror as his hand gripped onto them. If only they were gone. Jimin grit his teeth and quickly pulled his eyes away from his own reflection before climbing into bed.

His life consisted of working at a hybrid restaurant washing dishes and... well that was about it. Sometimes on the way back from work, when the sun began to set, Jimin would stop walking to stare at some of the closest human facilities. He watched as girls in nice looking dresses exited coffee shops, guys with big muscles exited the gym, and couples that were clearly in love stared into each others eyes while walking down the street. They all looked happy and piled into nice cars to speed off to their luxurious apartments.

Jimin's stomach rumbled from lack of food. He looked at his arms to see that any sort of large muscle was non existent. He felt alone when he closed his eyes and couldn't even imagine someone walking with him...