Jungkook| Care Pt.2

Author's Note: I'm not entirely surprised haha, I thought that this one would be the winner from the get go. However, 'Eyes' got really close to winning and came in second place. I want to see how short this one turns out to be, and if it's super short then I'll try to write a second part for Eyes also :) Hope you enjoy! Also, I didn't edit this because I've been SO BUSY and this semester is pretty crazy lol so I'm sorry that it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. 

Being with Jungkook opened your eyes to the realization of just how many things we all take for granted. What if anything or everything was suddenly your last? What if suddenly, one day, you heard for the last time? Or saw for the last time? For Jungkook, the thing he took for granted was walking.

Such a simple motion he never dreamed he would loose and never thought he would have to fight for. But this everyday action that everyone around him still preformed effortlessly was what he had lost and was all he thought about. Walking again became everything to him, and you became everyone to him.

You tried to convince him to contact old friends, but he always refused.

"Not until I can walk again," He'd say with the same stubborn tone he always had, not facing you and only looking at the video game he was playing as he avoided your sigh. 

"Jungkook," You scolded, "They're probably worried about you."

He still didn't say anything, so you debated standing up and walking to the kitchen to clean instead of wallowing in his silence. However, the moment you decided to move, he quickly moved one hand from his console to instead grip onto yours; fingers slightly trembling as he clutched your hand tightly to his. 

The Jungkook you loved would always be Jungkook, but that didn't mean he was immune to emotions. And so, you sighed and stayed with him. He was definitely moody right then, but you knew it was times like then he needed you most. 

You moved his hand upwards and kissed his pale knuckle; watching in amusement as his otherwise emotionless face turned crimson and he shuffled lightly. 

"(Y-Y/N)," He stuttered, clearly not expecting it as he lost a life on his game, "Stop."

"Why?" You questioned innocently, not letting him pull away even when he tried and tightening your grip.

"Because it's... distracting. From my game." 

You pouted but eventually let his hand go; sighing in defeat. The truth was, Jungkook hadn't kissed you since the night you spent with him during the storm. A part of you knew why, but so far you hadn't brought it up.

He was clearly restraining himself. 

You slouched lower into the couch and drummed your fingers against the cushions in thought. Jungkook slightly peered at you from the corner of his vision.

"I told you you could play," He informed you, thinking you were bored.

You rolled your eyes.

"All we do is play video games. Can't we do something else?"

He arched an almost perfect eyebrow and paused the game, turning towards your form and brushing his fingers against his dark bangs.

"Like what?"

You planted your lips against your tapping finger as you tried to come up with a solution. Any solution. Anything to get Jungkook to stop being so moody.

"Board games?" You suggested, not at all surprised at his immediate disgust.

"Lame."

"Oh whatever!" You spoke while planting your hands on your hips, "Why are you judging?! They can be fun. How would you know anyway? You've probably never touched a board game so how can you judge?"