{CURSED} J-Hope| Madness

Description: As a nurse, taking care of all your patients to your utmost ability is very important to you

Description: As a nurse, taking care of all your patients to your utmost ability is very important to you. One of your newer patients, Hoseok, is in quarantine for reasons unknown to you, so you take care of him accordingly yet still wonder why he needs a padded prison. You soon find yourself loving to take care of the cheerful sick man, but there are strange things behind his prison. Will you find out what's going on with your beloved patient before it’s too late?

(Y/N)= Your Name

(L/N)= Last Name

Author’s note: You guys, I literally have NO knowledge or experience with anything medical related, so everything I discuss in this chapter is either research (because I don’t know what the heck is happening) or me guessing based on TV and such. Just thought I should let you know I’m not an expert on this subject, so I don’t know how realistic this will turn out. All well, it’s all fiction anyway…  right?  P.S. GUYS. ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT AFTER THIS BEFORE THE GRAND FINALE CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?

~~~

You loved to help. You really did. When you saw the faces of the people you helped at the end of the day, it made all the hard work and suffering worth it. As a young nurse, you encountered this a lot. Many strenuous nights and difficult tasks were presented to you constantly, keeping you tired and drained, but still forcing yourself to smile on behalf of your patients.

There was one patient, however, who helped keep your smile. This was Jung Hoseok. He was your newest patient, mentioned to you with only an extra paper found on your desk with all the other paperwork. This was his records and care plan, given to you without warning one busy day. You didn’t quite mind, after all, you had tons of patients so really all you had to do was add his paper to the rest of the others.

You became nervous however when you found his location. He was quarantined, stuffed away in the furthest rooms from the other patients and put in box in order to prevent harm to himself and others. You had had patients with disorders this severe before, and they had never ended exactly well.

You remembered your first meeting, and how surprised you had been when you saw your fear to be unreasonable.

~~~

“J-Jung Hoseok?” You stammered, approaching the padded box cautiously and gripping the clipboard close to your white outfit. His notes were very vague, so you had no idea what to expect.

PATIENT NAME: JUNG HOSEOK

GENDER: MALE

AGE: 24

MUNCHAUSEN SYNDROME

MOOD: ANXIOUS

THOUGHT PROCESS: ILLOGICAL

KEPT IN CELL 204

TO BE GIVEN SET MEDICATION AT 1:00 PM DAILY