{HYBRID} V| Hyper

Description: Your family has always been weary of hybrids and raised you with such mindsets. However, when you accidentally hit an extremely hyper and exuberant dog hybrid one night with your car and end up accidentally taking him home to take care of his injury, will your opinion change? How can you end up loving someone that your whole world is against?

Author's Note: And here we go! I know the description is kind of vague, but I sort of did that on purpose. I hope you enjoy this and all the other hybrid chapters to come! I know it's cliche, but let's see if I can make them unique. Wish me luck lol.  

ALSO, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER IF YOU HAVEN'T YET SO YOU DON'T GET CONFUSED! I EXPLAIN THE FUTURISTIC BACKGROUNDS AND WHAT NOT SO IF YOU COME INTO THIS STORY WITHOUT KNOWING ABOUT HOW THE SETTING CAME TO BE IT WILL BE REALLY CONFUSING!!!

(Y/N)= Your Name

(B/F/N)= Boyfriend Name (You know the drill, antagonist.)

~~~

Perhaps the best thing about a child is innocence. The way they view the world without any prior knowledge or any sheet covering their eyes to tell them what is and what isn't. If only the world could stay in the mindset of childhood, then maybe everything would be different.

No hate. No judgment.

You didn't remember your childhood, but maybe if you had then you would have seen just how clouded your vision had became. There was a sheet covering your eyes that was sewn by your surroundings and the people who surrounded you, telling you how to feel and what to think about your world and the beings within it.

"Hybrids are dangerous,"

"Hybrids are inhuman,"

"Hybrids aren't worthy of anything,"

A long time ago when you had not yet had the sheet, you wondered away from your parents who had been busy buying furniture. Your childlike imagination led you to walk out of the store front and pretend you were exploring the world as you joyously began skipping down the busy street that was bustling with people.

Everyone was caught up in their own worlds as they walked around you; not even noticing that a mere five year old child was stumbling around parentless and about to turn into an alley in order to further her 'adventure'. 

The bustling world of the humans faded away behind you as you crept about in the alley way. You were too young to know that the area of town you were headed to was not the kind of place any parent would want their child to go to.

You looked around at the sudden drop in quality of buildings and dirtiness of the street in the area and couldn't help but wonder where you were. 

"This is an adventure!" You spoke to yourself in excitement when you noticed the obvious shift in atmosphere from the usual luxury foods, sharply dressed people, and tall glistening buildings you had grown used to. Everything was small, dirty, and lifeless.

You turned into another alleyway after getting off the main street and saw that it was a dead end. However, you thought you saw movement in the back so crept forward on your short legs to see what was there. 

All of a sudden a boy of about your age came practically bounding out from behind the dumpster and ran up to you; tackling you to the ground. It didn't hurt, but you were surprised when the energetic boy looked down at your collapsed form with wide bright brown eyes.

"Hi! I'm Taehyung," He spoke happily, "Are you my friend?"

Everyone knows that to a child, a friend is the simplest but most important thing in their lives. It's easy to make yet so significant to keep.