{CURSED} V| Molting

Description: A mysterious underground tunnel holds a caged angel with black wings

Description: A mysterious underground tunnel holds a caged angel with black wings. You happen to stumble upon the winged boy who's seemingly cursed to be alone and trapped forever. V tries to act as if his heart is black and cold, trying to scare you off, but you soon easily see through his exterior into the kindhearted childish person he tries to bury deep inside. Will you be able to unlock the steel bars and his heart?

(Y/N)= Your Name

(G/N)= Guy's Name, (I dunno just make something up lol. He will be an antagonist though, FYI)

~~~

You pedaled faster to keep up with your beating heart and streaming tears. Words kept dancing in your head such as heartbreak and rejection.

You didn't know where you were biking to, but you knew you needed to get away. Away from the memories. Away from the pain.

You were about to confess to your crush, the boy your eyes had been attached to for a year now, but when you went to approach him at the local coffee shop, you saw him making out with a girl. This shouldn't have bothered you. You should have just sadly smiled and moved on with your life. But (G/N) was your best friend, and somehow you had convinced yourself that your friendship was developing into something more. You guessed you were wrong.

"Besides, who would ever like me?" You thought to yourself as hot tears fell and you gasped for breath. This wasn't your first heartbreak. Why did you convince yourself that you actually had a chance?

The night held it's silence in its arms as you pedaled through the empty streets. Soon you were further and further away from civilization and the only thing left was a small park on the edge of town. You stopped there, throwing your bike to the ground and running. There was a playground, and you decided to sit in the middle of the merry-go-round to calm yourself, but this only brought back painful memories of you and (G/N) laughing two months ago as you pushed each other until dizziness had overcome you.

Looking around, you found all you could remember was all the memories you two had shared. Swinging in swings, sliding down the slide, making children confused as to why said grown persons were climbing around like 5 year olds. Maybe you were foolish to have hope and had completely misunderstood the entirety of your relationship, but that day had given you a lot of feelings most girls would catch if in similar situations.

You couldn't bear to be there anymore, so clearing the liquid off your cheeks, you took off into the woods behind the small playground.

The night was dark already, but you felt the darkness seep through you under the curtain of trees that drew shadows on the floor as you entered the woods. You didn't know where you were going. You didn't quite care.

It was at that time you crashed, your foot hitting something solid and you falling to the ground.

You winced in pain and laid on the floor, at first unmoving as your tears turned the dirt to mud. Turning on your side and sitting up, you looked through your blurred vision to see what had caught your foot. It was a metal object of sorts.