EXPLAINING WHAT'S TO COME...

Now, if you know me at all, you will know that I am very obsessed with the concept, album, and story of Wings. I find it to be some of the most spectacular pieces of writings and works I’ve ever encountered. I have for a while been working on something, and I’m excited to finally release it because I’ve been trying to make this a thing for months lol *CRIES*

I’m not claiming I know the true meaning behind Wings, because who the heck actually does? Practically no one. What I am doing, however, is making a reader inserted AU where all the boys are cursed or trapped within their Wings solo song shorts. It’s a little confusing, that’s the only reason I feel the need to explain myself within an entirely separate chapter. I have used multiple fan theories to be the driving force behind it, so again, don’t take anything as truth, it’s supposed to be fun. Sort of. And kind of dark also.

If you haven't seen the Wings shorts that my cursed AUs are based off of, I firstly suggest you go watch them immediately, but just because they are amazing. For every chapter I will have a YouTube link for your convenience.

DO NOT WORRY, they will be JUST AS FLUFFY as my previous works. And while they might all end on a slight cliffhanger, I promise you I will clear them all up, so NO WORRIES!

Also, because I love to draw, I have the drawings of my BTS cursed AUs already done and you will get to see how I imagine the boys so yay! Hopefully my drawings are OK! MORE YAYS!

If you hate this concept, don’t worry lol it won’t last forever so just stick with me. I will resume my previous ways as soon as it’s over.  

I love you all so much and I hope I didn’t confuse you guys too much…

I hope you look forward to it!