ONE YEAR LATER... + A PART TWO?!

*Scroll to ~~~ if you want to skip my mushy rant*

On January 4th, 2018, I posted the first chapter of this book.

I wasn't new to Wattpad, in fact I had had a fairly active account for four years prior. What was different was that I was determined and had a plan. A lot of plans.

In general, as a person, I am extremely lazy. None of the projects I had conjured previously had ever gotten very far due to the fact that I had given up early on in the process. I didn't think this time would be any different either. I liked to write, but I never had enough time to pursue it.

I became an ARMY about when DNA was released, so I had a new found love and passion for BTS and found a few books on Wattpad that I fell in love with. I however knew I had my own stories to share, so started writing.

I didn't publish anything for a long time, because in all honesty I was scared. I didn't think my writing was good enough at all and I actually hated it, calling them total 'cringes' and having no plans on ever releasing them to the public. I will always have a sense of respect, admiration, and friendship with the wonderful ChocolaTaeMochi for convincing and inspiring me to hit publish.

After she actually read the first two chapters and gave me positive feedback, I realized all I needed was that one person and I kept writing. Soon I had tons of ideas and fell in love with what I was doing. It was an escape, a hobby, and a passion. I met so many of you through this book and really found my footing. This book helped me become happy again, something I had admittedly lost through the trials and tribulations of high school.

Now I have many friends who also give me support through every bit of life I now must endure. I really and truly love all of you, and I wish I could tag you all but I don't want to accidentally miss anyone so I better not try XD. If you're reading this now, then it applies to you. Even if you've never talked to me before. Your guys support got me through so much and continues to inspire me, even when I'm too busy to keep going.

Hopefully I will still be writing for a long time and never loose some of the friendships I have formed.

So, one year later, I feel the need to remember and be thankful for all that I have and how I got to this point. From my first a thousand reads, (which was one of the most excited moments of my life,) to the time I released my first book inspired by one of these one shots, I still feel like it's all a dream.

Thank you. I love you guys so much.

But enough of this boring mush that no one cares about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANYWAYYYYY...

I have sort of hinted at this in the past, but I want to give back to you guys in the only way I know how: writing!

A comment I get all the time is: Part 2 please! And I feel bad for sometimes ignoring them, but I did because of this chapter.

I have a lot of one shots in this book that potentially have a few loose ends of even a little something that could be derived into another part. The AU's do NOT count, but in celebration I want to write you guys a part two to one of my chapters of your choosing.

Here's a list of what I think I could write a part two... to. Lol that was confusing.

-RM| Caution

-RM| Noise

-Jin| 14 Days

-Suga| Eyes

-Suga| Written

-J-Hope| Scared

-Jimin| Pointless

-V| Fun

-Jungkook| Care

So vote away! Comment which oneshot you want a part 2 for! I want to know what you guys want to see. Classes are about to start up again, but hopefully I can get it done ASAP. After I know what you guys want of course. I'll say voting ends on the 7th of January.

Thank you guys again, you Raes of sunshine... you's. Oof that made little to no sense, I better stop writing now.

Much love! <3