{HYBRID} J-Hope| Assist

Description: As an FBI agent you take your job very seriously... and when multiple reports have come in regarding missing hybrids but no other officer is willing to rise to the call, you take it upon yourself to investigate. Upon doing so long time friend, admirer, and hybrid Jung Hoseok jumps quickly at the prospect of helping you 'crack the case'. His motives however are mostly ones of affection, and you soon find you should appreciate them... before it's too late.

Author's Note: This is the last one! The endings are coming soon guys! WOOO! Also, thank you guys for giving me so much support on my instagram! ;) <3 Hang tight!

(Y/N)= Your Name

~~~

"Hoesok I'm really sorry but I don't exactly have time for this right now." You firmly told the joyous hybrid that was jumping around you. He immediately stilled upon the sound of stress in your voice and instead sat next to you on the park bench. 

"Hobi is sorry," He spoke, pouting and doing slight aegyo. "Are you OK?"

"I'm fine, I've just been stressed out about a case," You assured your friend, affectionately patting his head. His black and white ears perked lightly in pleasure as you stroked the red hair between them and he immediately pulled you into a hug.

"No hugs Hobi!" You scolded lightly, smiling but pushing him away. "I'm really busy."

"OK. I won't touch you then. But can I stay?"

You thought it over. If he stayed he would defiantly touch and distract you, but looking into his sad eyes and pouting lips that revealed dimples, you already knew you couldn't say no.

"Alright..." You trailed off with a sigh, "But please keep quiet?"

"YAY!" He cheered, standing up quickly to demonstrate his joyous dance moves while you simply watched with a small smile and eye roll.

Jung Hoseok was your friend of five years. You always came to the park even in high school due to the fact that it was a nice place to come and study. It was pretty and relaxing; slightly empty due to the fact that the park was open to both hybrids and humans. 

In your opinion, hybrids and humans both fear each other. They just deal with the fear in different ways due to ranking and power. Of course you were slightly afraid of hybrids as a young teen, but when Hoseok approached you, you quickly realized that your fear was unjust. He seemed to be equally scared of you at first as well, unsure of what to do upon seeing a human girl sitting in the park that was usually empty.

You stared at each other for a moment before the dalmatian hybrid backed up with wide eyes; shaking slightly before he tripped and fell with a yelp. You were frightened by the sight of the hybrid and stood up, but your fear was quickly diminished when you saw him fall.

Leaving your homework on the bench, you ran closer to him, about to offer to help him up but hesitating.

"A-Are you OK?" You questioned, looking at his fearful position as he cowered under your eyes; he releasing a sort of 'eep!' when you got closer and hiding his face for a moment.

The moment you asked, his ears slightly dropped and he tilted his head in confusion; looking at you as if deciding how to react.

"Are you going to hurt me?" He asked, looking down quickly. You were confused.

"Hurt you? No. Why would I do that?"

"It's just... well everyone says humans will hurt us..."

You blinked for a moment.

"Are you going to hurt me?" You questioned, returning his query.