{HYBRID} Jin| Coffee

Description: Needless to say you become quite surprised when you find out your new handsome boss, Kim Seokjin, is half hybrid. As his intern you find out rather quickly that he isn't like anyone you've ever seen before. Because of his money, he is able to maintain his position, but when it all comes crumbling down will you be willing to fall with him?

(Y/N)= Your Name

Author's Note: I WAS BAWLING DURING THE JINTRO OH MY GOSH- Sorry this update is late but I had to help my friend pack so she could leave for college. I'm crying guys all my friends are leaving :'[ Oh man, I just realized that I cry way too much lol. Sorry about that.

~~~

"Kitten!" 

You immediately snapped your head up in recognition of your bosses voice and cleared your throat in embarrassment when you realized that you had been caught staring at him through the crack of the office door. Jin looked up from his desk to see your already huddled form  outside his office and smirked.

"Ah, there you are. Coffee please if you don't mind?"

"O-Of course sir!" You stammered, opening the door a bit more and bowing towards him. He interlaced his fingers and rested his chin on top on them; cocking his head slightly and smirking as you hurriedly left to fetch his coffee.

You had been Jin's intern for a few weeks now, and he was definitely... different. Not what you had been expecting at all. He was sweet of course but also quite unprofessional at times. He boasted often about his looks and money; making it into quite a show while you watched him laugh cockily and grin with his stunning face. And of course his little nickname for you, kitten. His flirting did not go unnoticed by you, but when you awkwardly pointed out to him that the relationship the two of you had most likely didn't suit pet names, he simply laughed.

Maybe you should have been more firm on the matter? He was however your boss, the one paying you, so maybe it was better to leave it. It wasn't like his sweet words were hurting you... 

You reached the coffee machine in the break room and turned it on. Kim Seokjin never got breaks. He barely had enough time to do anything, hence, you getting hired. You helped organize paperwork, fetch things, and ran out to get his meals. He paid well and the job wasn't too bad, so overall you were happy with your new position. Not to mention one of the perks... how handsome your boss was.

Without being able to help it you had become immediately struck in the heart when you saw him for the first time; plump full lips, a perfectly shaped face, deep eyes and overall gorgeous features sending you into shock. You could stare at him forever but had to tear your eyes away as to not stoke his ego any further than it was already inflated to. Jin knew he was handsome. And he somehow knew you thought he was.

You became lost in your thoughts and accidentally allowed coffee to pour into the mug the way Jin didn't like it. The beep of the finished hot beverage pulled you out of your daydreaming and you groaned as you saw the mug filled to the brim with coffee. This wouldn't do at all.

"One of your jobs for me will be fetching coffee," Jin had explained to you on the first day, fixing his tie as you took notes on what he was instructing you. He laughed slightly at this and you blushed before gripping onto your pen tighter. "There's a machine in the break room down the hall. If you don't mind, can you get me some now? Mostly cream please."

It was your turn to chuckle as he made such an odd request and he cocked his head in confusion; not understanding your laughter. You blinked in embarrassment after he didn't laugh along and quickly went to fetch the coffee he requested. You made Jin the beverage and upon his request put a lot of cream in.