Saturday

I can't believe what had happened the night before. Did that really happen?
I got out of Eric's bed, picked up my clothes and headed to his bathroom to shower.
After my quick shower, I put my clothes back on, put my long blonde hair into a high pony and crawled right back into bed with Eric. We both woke up later in the morning. last night was crazy, I'm going insane. yeah Eric is cute but I'm still heartbroken over Luke. it's been TWO days... what have I done? I don't know if I can back out now, I'm in too deep.
The only bright side I can find to this is that I didn't wake up from a nightmare. maybe ill only have them once. I hope. Eric got up and made me pancakes. Later, he crawled back in bed, turned the tv on and ate breakfast with me. I really wonder if he felt the same way. He's way too old for me though. I'm stupid. Why did I do this.
Later Eric drove me home on his way to work, I told my mom that I had fun at Alexis' house and went up to my room. My step-sister, Bridget was knocked out on my bed. I walked closer to her and saw a tad of vomit in her hair, she was wasted. I walked downstairs and got her a glass of water. I gently woke her up to ask her what happened. She ran straight to the bathroom and threw up before I could ask a question. After she seemed stable she told me her and George -her boyfriend- got wasted and did it on my bedroom floor. Great.
"I'm sorry, I know I haven't known you long, only two years since mom and dad got married. but I really didn't mean to do that. We're suppose to bond and I had sex on your floor. please don't be mad"
There's no way I was mad. It was funny as hell. I laughed it off and told her I was glad it just wasn't on my bed. She got showered, brushed her teeth and cleaned my sheets for me. I'm glad my mom married her dad, I probably wouldn't be okay with any other step sibling getting it on, on my floor.
I guess you could say that it brought me and Bridget closer. We talked but, we gave each other space 99% of the time.
Throughout the rest of the week, me and Eric talked but, I tried to keep of the subject of going steady. I guess it wasn't obvious I still loved Luke. Bridget and I also started talking more, sharing secrets, talking about boys. I even told her about Eric. She was shocked but then joked about me with a old grandpa.
November 3rd, I woke up and was eating my breakfast. I had the sudden urge to throw up, I ran to the bathroom, about to release it when Bridget was hurled over the side of the toilet also throwing chunks. Great.
She saw me and made room. We both sat down and stared at each other in amazement.
The same words muttered from both of our mouths..
"Are you...?"